𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2 : 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

ᵖᵘˢˢʸᶜᵃᵗ ᵈᵒˡˡ - ˢʷᵃʸ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

Water drop can be heard from outside room. Jungkook turn off the shower. Going out from the bathroom naked and go to his outfit put on his bed. Take the towel drying his hairs and body while humming some random song.

Wore sexy shirt almost reveal his collarbone and rip pants. Do some natural makeup. Apply lip balm on his lip. Looking cute and pretty at the same time and his long-short hair like a girl.

Going downstairs cooking pancakes breakfast for his Taetae hyungie

Going downstairs cooking pancakes breakfast for his Taetae hyungie. By the way today he don't have class.

" What are you cooking baby bun? " Jungkook ask behind him making him starlet.

" Oh my bunnies! Mom! " He scold his mama as he put the spatula beside waiting and flip the pancakes.

Jungkook mother chuckle at her son cute curse as she messing his hair making Jungkook whine fixing his hair looking cute.

Jeon Yoona is Jungkook mother. She pampering her son which is Jungkook so much after the incident. She don't want Jungkook to remember his past and she do regret married to 'him' who ruin her son life for whole years. She overprotective same as Jung Y/N.

" Done! " The brunette said cheerful as he put the pancake in the bunny tupperware.

" Where are you going this early baby? " Jungkook mom ask worried for her baby going out.

" To TaeTae hyungie office " Jungkook showed his mom bunny smile.

" I'm sending you " She said.

" But mommy.. Can I please go alone? Please " She about to argued but stop as she saw her baby show her puppy eyes and she can't say no to those puppy eyes which always work to anybody.

" Fine... BUT don't go near any stranger and don't talk to them and if they tried do anything don- "

" Yes mommy " Jungkook cut her off sentence and she nod.

He lift his tiny fist squeal in happy and grap his mother car key, driving to the older company. Open up his favourite songs and sing along. 

🌼

Jungkook arrive to his Taetae hyungie corporation in awe and his sparkling eyes seeing how big the company. He stop his daydreaming and get in the building keep walking to the inquiry counter bringing his bunny pancake tupperware.

Take off his sunglasses act like diva with shameless. Look at the women in the 40 plus middle age. Place his bunny tupperware on the desk, tapping his nails fingers to the desk catching the women attention to him.

" Yes? May I help you Mr... "

" Jeon. The name is Jeon Jungkook and soon to be Kim Jungkook " He said shameless making the women raised her right eyebrow look at him in confuse.

Silence.

Jungkook broke the silence by asking her, his Taetae hyungie office.

" It on the top building Mr Jeon no Kim? " She said confused as Jungkook chuckle and just go to the lift.

Waiting for his turn. Hand on his tiny waist showing that his body feminine as the other girls whispering in jealous because he have a prefect feminine body that girl don't get easily.

'Ting'

He get in the lift as he behind him have two man who wore black suit and whistle calling him sexy and his ass big. He just ignore those mens and press the top number which is the older office.

Suddenly he felt hands wrapping his waist making him flinch and tried to push whoever they are.

" Stop! " Jungkook shout as the mens behind him put their hands up in surrender playing.

Jungkook tsk and rolled his eyes as he pressing the list button number multiple time because he felt uncomfortable around them.

" The name is Kim Yugyeom and he is JinYoung " The left men said introduce themselves.

" I don't ask " Jungkook bluntly.

" Feisty. I like it. Beside you look so sexy in those rip pants " The Yugyeom guy said biting his bottom lips as he look at Jungkook thigh.

The door then slide open and he quickly run out and the door about to close but before it Jungkook said.

" Sway me~ paparara paparara " He sang the ' Pussycat dolls - Sway ' song as he sway his hips

Those mens about to open the door back to grab Jungkook for teasing them.

Jungkook tsk and went to find the older office.

------------------------

744 words

It boring chapter but the next chapter..... *smirk*
Let see Taehyung reaction in the next chapter.

-------

Please vote and comment your thought.

Come on don't be silent readers.