𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20 : 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤

⚠️ Violence & Sexual harassment

ʷʰᵒᵒᵏ - ˢᵒ ᶜᵒˡᵈ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

Living in the dark room, alone, and leg was chained to the metal pipe behind him that impossible to broke it. Cold air hitting his soft milky skin as he shivering at it.

His body bruised and some cut as 'he' hit him several times, face moist by tears and lips swollen by force kiss. Jungkook tried to stand up and walk limping to the bed near him.

Jolt up along hissing as he sat at the edge bed. Look down to his leg seeing chains tied tightly around his ankle. Remembering the memories the day he was kidnapped by his so called ex-stepfather.

Flashback

Jihoon and Junghoon crying out loud, afraid as they heard a loud 'bang' fill their room. Soohyuk shoot HyunJin to his left shoulder and HyunJin scream in pain as soon as the bullet dig in his shoulder.

Blood drip down to his lowed body as he grab his injured shoulder. Jungkook silently cry hugging to protect his children. Soohyuk who saw that smirk seeing the fear in their eyes.

" Jungkook! Follow me! " Soohyuk said with deep voice making Jungkook shiver through his spine.

Jungkook shook his head vigorously hugging his children who crying in fear, Soohyuk now beyond annoyed as he came near them grabbing Jungkook hair as he scream in pain.

HyunJin took chance as he hit Soohyuk head with metal behind the door making the other groan touching his bleeding forehead that drip down to his face. He turn around shooting HyunJin to his leg.

HyunJin scream in pain, kneeling down to the floor. Tears spill from his eyes holding up the pain he got. Soohyuk squat to his level looking through his eyes.

" You such a coward! " HyunJin shout.

HyunJin spit to his face as the gangster devilish chuckle wiping off the spit from his face. Getting up in front of him, pulling the trigger to shoot HyunJin who close his eyes waiting to die.

Jungkook was about to take his phone to dial Taehyung's number but stop as Soohyuk grab Jihoon arm, locking his muscle vein arm to the little boy, pointing the gun to his head.

" I dare you call someone. Follow me or your son life? " He said through gritted his teeth, chocking more the tiny boy who scream in pain.

Jihoon crying making hands grabbing to Jungkook who trying to reached his son hands.

" Please don't hurt my baby... I'll do anything but not my baby " Jungkook begged making the gangster smirk loosen up a bit from the tiny boy neck.

" Don't Jungkook! " HyunJin shout from behind them but only got step on his injured leg.

He scream in pain gritting his teeth holding up the pain, hands grabbing the leg trying to stop the blood pressure from his leg.