𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16 : 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

ɪ.ᴏ.ɪ - 소나기

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰     ⊲⊲   ▯▯   ⊳⊳     ⟳

🌼

Waking up as sunlight hit his face. He groan and pull the duvet above him but someone pull the duvet from him making his eyesbrows scrunched in madness for disturbing his sleep.

" Wake up Taehyung!! You had a bussiness flight to Tokyo this evening " The familiar voice shout to his right eardrums making him jolt from his bed.

He gave the older death glare as the other sheepish grin fiddling his fingers in nervous as soon as he saw the younger death glare. He gulp and continue.

" E-eat b-breakfast " Jin hyung said stuttering and clear his throat walking slowly to the door as Taehyung gaze not leaving him.

The door closed softly as he plop himself back to the soft mattress bed sniffing Jungkook's perfume at his sheet making him calm.

Faint bird chirping outside window. He get up from the bed and went to towards the window, slide the curtain aside and open the window as cold air enter filling the room.

He took a deep breathed fresh air and exhale before going to the bathroom and do his routine expressionless.

One hours passed, he finished his shower and went to the door room locking it and went to the bed. Towel around his waist almost showing his v-line as water drip down to the floor.

He sigh because usually Jungkook would choose his shirt/clothes and pants then iron his shirt everyday and place them on the bed.

He look surrounding himself. There so many clothes,singlet, socks, pants and boxers on the floor uncluttered.

' If Jungkook here, he must be angry '

He thought to himself and took all his clothes and put them in basket. He dried his hairs and body then choose his shirt to wear and take in then iron it and wore them.

He wore white shirt, black pattern tie, black pants and belt.

Pulling out the luggage and folding his shirts and basic needs then place it in his luggage. When he done, he zip it and bring to downstairs joining his hyungs eat breakfast.

" Taehyung, please eat properly. If Jungkook see you like this he must be sad " Taehyung only humm and playing with the food then shove it into his mouth munching it.

Evening || Seoul Airport

It Taehyung's flight and his hyungs and Y/N sent him there to bid goodbye. Meanwhile with Y/N. Her sour face because she still mad at Taehyung.

" Y/N-shii~ hug him " Her husband said pushing her from back softly as she not budge from her place, hands crossing against her chest with long face.

She raise her fist about to hit Taehyung but her husband stop her.

" Babe, there have our baby inside you. Be careful, don't fight " Hoseok said in warning tone as she pout.