𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15 : 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

ᵇᵒˡᵇᵇᵃˡᵍᵃⁿ4 - ᵗᵒ ᵐʸ ʸᵒᵘᵗʰ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

Tokyo, Japan || 9:56 a.m.

Jungkook following to physio therapy in Tokyo for treatment his leg because he been three months hasn't walk. Hyunjin aka fake husband now helping him to walk as his hand under Jungkook's baby bump.

" Be careful sweetheart " Hyunjin said as Jungkook stumble about to fall as the other carefully held his back.

Jungkook giggle seeing how his possessive hubby. He continue to walk by pole beside him support him to walk more.

After the physio session Jungkook sat on the wheelchair as Hyunjin push Jungkook's wheelchair gently to the doctor office. Hyunjin hold the door handle and open it slowly and push Jungkook's wheelchair first.

They sat in front the doctor.

" Hwang Jungkook? Seem like you impatient to get home are you? " The doctor asked as she smile look at the bunny boy who excited.

" Yes! " Jungkook said almost shout excited because it been two weeks he stuck in ward.

Hyunjin and the doctor chuckle at the childish behavior of the younger. Well it because he pregnant, he became moody and always craving weird food. And who Hyunjin to push the younger's request?

" Well now you're discharge. I'll give you description of few medications you need to eat and follow okay? " The pretty doctor said softly as Jungkook nod like a kid.

Maybe it because he pregnant that he always act like kid. Soon, the doctor gave the medications list to HyunJin and they thanks her. They got out from the room and directly go to pharmacy.

HyunJin paid all the bill for the medication and go straight to home. They reach to their new house since they had to follow Jungkook physio every week.

They soon enter the house. It not big either small, just medium and comfortable for one family. The house also decorate with simple design but pretty.

Jungkook look around with sparkling eyes as his hand touch some stuff in the living room as the other hand under his belly then sat on the soft couch that hug his pretty big butt.

" You like it? " HyunJin asked as he switch on the television with remote on the table in front the couch.

" Yes! " Jungkook said giggle and bounce on the couch but soon frown making the other concern.

" Hey, what's wrong? " HyunJin ask.

" Where is our photo? " Jungkook suddenly ask as he look around the house seeing there's no their pictures.

" Ah~ I forgot our photo because I'm to panic as I get know that you got transfer to Tokyo then I left our house in Seoul and the doctor said we need to do physio therapy in Japan that now we are " HyunJin said without hesitation as he don't want to seem suspicious.