𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 : 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

⚠️ Violence

ʲᵒʳʲᵃ ˢᵐⁱᵗʰ - ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᶜʳʸ

₁:₂₁ ───∘────── ₃:₁₀

⤰ ⊲⊲ ▯▯ ⊳⊳ ⟳

🌼

Wake up in the morning look beside him seeing no one. It been two months they had sex and Jungkook always woke up alone since the day had sex.

Jungkook of course being more clingy after that. He had reason to. But.

Taehyung been so distance towards the younger and he only back at midnight.

Whenever Jungkook ask him to date he would said.

" I'm sorry. I'm busy "

" I'm sorry. My friend came "

" I'm sorry. I had work to do "

" I'm sorry. I'm at out station "

And he only came home when he need sex and that only lust not love, he became rough to Jungkook and Jungkook didn't like it. The next morning he woke up alone. Again it happen today.

Jungkook get up from the bed wince at the pain between his leg. He sigh without realize tears spill from his eyes. He held the wall supporting him to walk to the bathroom continue his routine.

His face seem pale than usual. He wore big light blue hoodie and rip jeans. His hair tied like manbun. He went out for a walk taking fresh air.

Limping towards bench. Sure people look at him but he didn't care. All he care is the older being so distance to him.

' Is he fell out love? '

' Does he don't love me anymore? '

' Am I annoying? '

Jungkook thought himself and without he realize that he cried and someone sat beside him and hug him.

" Cry as much you want. I'm here " The voice is similar.

" N-noona? " Jungkook stutter pull out the hug seeing Y/N.

She nod giving him warm smile as she patting Jungkook back gently soothing him.

" What are you doing here? " Jungkook ask.

" Let it out " She said completely ignore the younger questions.

She knew that Taehyung being so distance from Jungkook and she knew the reason. She couldn't tell him that his boyfriend... cheat on him.

She saw everything what they did behind Jungkook and she hate him. She thought he is different but unfortunately he same like 'him'.

She couldn't even imagine how hurt her baby bun after find out about Taehyung and surely she definitely want to murder Taehyung for cheating on her baby bun but can't.