🧹Witch x gremlin🔫

(Requested by young390)

Something was happening and that was the toppats, they decided to do a another heist and steal the loot from the locations they were sent to but something happened.

Reginald: ok load the gold in the safe, wait gremlin where's the gold?

Gremlin: I dropped it when we were beamed up I'm sorry Reginald, the others were screaming at me to fail and that made me drop it. They do it to me because I'm the best at grabbing the treasures we collect and got jealous.

Reginald: I understand, I just get you moved to another group so you won't see them any longer and I know just the perfect group for you to go in.

Reginald and gremlin headed to a new group which had handsome Harold, who was reading, hatgirl who was playing with her parasol and the witch who was looking at them before looking the other way in embarrassment. 

Reginald: alright your guys, gremlin will be joining you guys now, don't worry gremlin you'll be just fine. If you need me I'll be in my office, enjoy your new teammates *leaves*

The witch: oh hi, nice to meet you *holds her hand out* my name is the witch

Gremlin: *shakes her hand* I'm gremlin hey since we finished the heist, do you wanna hang out?

The witch: *blushes a light pink* oh um of course

After a while of hanging out, gremlin wanted to asked the witch something

Gremlin: can I ask you something?

The witch: sure what is it?

Gremlin: do you hate me?

The witch: what make you think that?

Gremlin: well when we first hanged out you did look a bit worried 

The witch: *blushes* oh that well I don't hate you and that's not the reason why I looked worried 

Gremlin: then why did you look worried? It's ok you can tell me *places hand on her sides*

The witch: *giggles* sorry that tickled

Gremlin: I got an idea *pokes her sides* will you tell me?

The witch: hahahahaha nooo *squeaks* ok ok I'll tell you

Gremlin: ok then, what is it? *holds her close so she doesn't escape*

The witch: I-i think your a pretty cool girl *looks away*

Gremlin: wow nobody thought of me like that, thank you witch *pulls her into a hug*

The witch: *blushes super red and hugs back* I didn't think I get this far of confessing my feelings.

Gremlin: hey I've seen you work before and you work very well plus you are also one of Reginald's best workers which I think is impressive. *tickles her all over*

The witch: hahahahaha I told you everything *giggles*

Gremlin: i know but I just wanna get rid of your worry's so just laugh for me *tickles faster*

The witch: hahahahaha *tries to escape her grasp* hahahahaha

Gremlin: yeah that's right, let all of that laughter out just for me *tickles even faster*

Gremlin: ok then, I think you had enough *stops tickling*

The witch: so you're ok with me liking you for a while?

Gremlin: of course I'm ok with it besides who wouldn't like me? *smirks*

The witch: *giggles* well I like you, so I guess this make us girlfriends right?

Gremlin: if you want to think of it like that, then of course I'll be your girlfriend *holds her hand*

The witch: t-thank you gremlin, shall we go and um?

Gremlin: watch a movie?

The witch: yeah let's do that, that's what I was gonna say but I forgot *blushes of embarrassment*

Gremlin: that's ok let's go

The witch: yeah!!!

The two of course watched movies while know that their life are gonna be amazing when they are together.