🎩Sven x Burt 🎩🎧

(Requested by laurenboi4)

It was just a regular day in the toppat clan space station,Burt was just giving all daily note announcements like he normally does,which is around the same time Sven comes in and gives Burt his morning coffee.sven knocks on the door and enters the room, putting the coffee on the desk as he wraps his arms around burt's neck, giving him a backwards hug.burt smiles as Sven hugged him, he then said his final notes for the day before shutting off the mic and hugging him back.

Burt:hey Sven, good to see you again

Sven:we see each other everyday, silly *sticks tongue out*

Burt:I know *sips coffee* hey do you wanna hang out tonight?

Sven:sure I don't mind hanging out of course

Burt: ok see ya later Sven *kisses sven's cheek*

Sven:see ya Burt, love ya

Later that night:

Burt was now in the living room of the spaceship,waiting for Sven to come back from a heist that he and some others Toppats are doing,he then heard the door open and saw that Sven was back from the heist and it looked like he was tired 

Burt:hey Sven *walkes over to Sven and helps him to the couch* how was the heist?

Sven:it was great, the cops were mad as always, we got the gold, you know the usual *cuddles burt*

Burt:*cuddles back*great to hear you had fun today,I was just watching the station as usual but it never gets old when your in space 

Sven:I never been this happy in such a long time because the last time I smiled like this it was with my dad

Burt:your dad??

Sven: yeah my dad, I love him very much , when I was younger he would always tic-*realised what he was saying and placed his hands over his mouth*

Burt: always what?!

Sven:nothing*still has hands over mouth*

Burt:*realises what Sven meant* you mean this *pokes sven's side*

Sven:*squeaked* s-stop that *blushes a very light pink*

Burt:why,so I can hear this laughter*tickles sven's sides*

Sven:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA b-Burt *giggles*i-it tickles HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Burt then gets on top of Sven as he tickles him even more until he blushed a very bright red,he then went for the underarms as he smiles at his ticklish boyfriend

Sven:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA b-babe please HAHAHAHAHA-

Burt:*stops tickling* there's my happy man I know and love*pulled him in for a kiss as Sven joined in too*

Sven:*pulled out of the kiss* shall we watch a movie together??

Burt: of course we can Sven I'll let you pick, and if you want to we can do daily after heist tickles if you want.

Sven:*cuddles burt* y-yes please, I would like that*hides face in burts chest*

And so the two spent the night watching titanic as they both got tired and fell asleep in each others arms.