🔫Dmitri x galeforce🚁

(Requested by terrormoon2)

Today the military was closed since there were no missions but today galeforce decided to pay an old friend a visit, he got in his car and began his journey to the wall to meet up with Dmitri. As he arrived at the gates he parked his car and began walking in, the cold winter breeze got to him before passing out half way on the snow. 

(In dmitri's office)

Dmitri: almost done

Grigori: sir, we got trouble 

Dmitri: how so?

Grigori: galeforce passed out while coming to see you

Dmitri: WHAT?! Take him into my warm work bedroom

Grigori: yes sir *runs out*

Dmitri had a locked bedroom at the wall since he was there for most of his life, so he placed galeforce in his bed and found some warm blankets to wrap him in, after a few minutes galeforce woke up.

Galeforce: w- what happened, and why am i in a bed?

Dmitri: *enters the room* oh good your awake, I was worried when I found you passed out  in the snow, but I'm glad we managed to get you inside.

Galeforce: so I was so cold that I didn't make it inside?

Dmitri: exactly, I nearly cried when I saw you on the floor

Galeforce: oh Dmitri, I'm so sorry you had to see that, I didn't think it was going to be that cold

Dmitri: it's ok but I'm glad you warmed up now, you still warm?

Galeforce: yes I am warm but I could use another blanket

Dmitri: ok, I'll grab you another one *leaves the room*

Galeforce: *lays back and sees a hot chocolate next to him on a little table* oh hot chocolate *sips his drink*

Dmitri: I'm back *places the blanket on the bed* so what are you doing here anyway?

Galeforce: well there were no missions today so I closed work for the day and I thought I might visit you since it's been a while.

Dmitri: that's so sweet of you, next time when you come here wrap up warm

Galeforce: I will remember that

Dmitri: let me help warm up up even more *sits on the bed*

Galeforce: and how are you gonna do that?

Dmitri: by doing this *gets inside the bed and cuddles close to galeforce* is this better?

Galeforce: it feels so warmer than before

Dmitri: well how about this? *begins tickling all over*

Galeforce: *snickers* what-t are you doing?!

Dmitri: well you said you wanted to be warm so I'm increasing it *tickles faster*

Galeforce: but it tickles *struggles but Dmitri has him pinned to the bed*

Dmitri: I knew you were going to escape, so I learned some new skills from last time we met *hugs him super tight while rapidly kissing all over his neck*

Galeforce: *chuckles* always, it's always the kisses that get me laughing 

Dmitri: so do you want to be warm or not?

Galeforce: yes I do

Dmitri: well then allow me to help you relax *continues the kisses and tickles*

Galeforce chuckled as the love and affection continued, he no longer felt cold and had fun while receiving tickles, he and Dmitri should do this more often. After a while Dmitri stopped the tickles to let him have a few breaths.

Dmitri: you ok now?

Galeforce: yeah, actually I was wondering if I could stay the night here, since there's no work until tomorrow and I wanna spend more time with you, is that ok with you?

Dmitri: of course you can stay the night over, besides I think it's a wonderful idea to catch up on some good memories.

And so they settled up some more blankets, pillows and hot chocolates to spent some time together, this maybe the best idea they have had in a while, spending time with just the two of them.