🔫Dmitri x Reginald💰🎩 (non romantic)

(Requested by Ashley Smith)

(Starring mostly ???????)

( This takes place after rentless bounty hunter)

Reginald remembers things happening so quickly like Henry chasing him, himself getting taken by the government and Rhm sacrifices himself to save Reginald.

Reginald: *wakes up* w-where I'm I?

??? : hello Reginald, so good to see you here

Reginald: oh no, not you

Dmitri: indeed it is me, welcome to the wall Reginald Copperbottom 

Reginald: aren't I suppose to be in a cell also why I'm I tied to the wall?

Dmitri: you see I've been trying to capture you for ages and now that I finally have you, I just wanted to have a little fun before locking you away.

Reginald: no please let me go, I need to go back to my airship, my workers and my right hand man.

Dmitri: don't you get it? This is your new home now and your never leaving, now let's begin my fun. *begins poking his sides*

Reginald: no please don't 

Dmitri: oh yes I will *starts tickling his sides* 

Reginald: Hehehehe stop it now!

Dmitri: but I just started besides I need to teach you a lesson *tickles faster*

Reginald: HAHAHAHAHA!!! no please I have to leave HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dmitri: you not going anywhere any longer

As Dmitri kept tickling Reginald for the next few minutes its time for the moment he's been waiting for.

Reginald: *giggles* I don't get it, what do you want with me?

Dmitri: Instead of locking you up, I'm going to kill you

Reginald: WHAT?! NO!! HELP SOMEONE!!! *gets his mouth covered*

Dmitri: too late for yelling Reginald, any last words? * hold a knife*

Reginald: *cries* Why do you have to kill me?! 

Dmitri: because I can't risk any toppat coming here to rescue you but if your dead it will make my job much mo-

Suddenly one of the walls in this room was obliterated and saw a figure hovering above them

Dmitri: you gotta be kidding me?!

Reginald: righty?!

Rhm: stay away from him *blasts out a staple and it causes Dmitri to be pinned to a wall*

Dmitri: what the hell let me go!!!!

Rhm: *lands next to dmitri* I'd let you do anything but when it comes to Reginald, don't lay a finger on him ever again, GOT IT?!

Dmitri: yes I'm sorry, don't kill me

Rhm: *grabs a rock and gently hits Dmitri's head which knocks him out*

Reginald: RIGHTY!!! Is that really you? What happened to you?

Rhm: sven took me to Dr. Vinschpinsilstien and asked her to fix me up and we'll here I am now

Reginald: thank goodness, could you untie me?

Rhm: sure thing *unties the ropes and hold Reginald into his arms* good to have you back reg

Reginald: *gently cries into his shoulders* I was afraid that you forget about me

Rhm: oh reg, how could I forget about the one I love the most, I got an idea *Pins Reginald against the wall gently* now let's see what I can do *tickles fast on his sides* 

Reginald:HAHAHAHAHA!!! righty it tickles

Rhm: still works every time *begins kissing and blowing raspberries on his belly*

Reginald: HAHAHA!!! NOT THERE *squeaks* ANYWHERE BUT THERE HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rhm: that's my Reginald *pulls him into a hug* now shall we head back to the airship?

Reginald: of course we may *clings onto rhm* I'm ready

Rhm: then let's go *holds Reginald tight and starts to fly back to the airship*

After flying a few minutes they can see the airship in the distance

Rhm: here we are, home sweet home

Reginald: I can't wait to see everyone again, um right?

Rhm: yeah reg?

Reginald: *kisses his lips* thank you for saving me

Rhm: *gives him a kiss back* no problem reggie

And so they arrived back into the airship and were so happy to have their leader back and as for dmitri, he was so scared that maybe it's time to leave the toppats alone.