🎩Sven x Rupert🔫

(Requested by ThrowAwayplskillme)

(This is a toppat clan working with the government story)

The Toppats were hanging out at the military camp since there's no missions for either teams to go on, everyone was hanging out and chilling with others and even getting drinks, Rupert got himself some coffee and someone was even next to him while doing so.

Rupert: hello Sven, good to see you again

Sven: oh hi Rupert, wanna hang out while we have our coffees?

Rupert: sure, let's go and chat

Ever since the toppats and government are more friendly towards each other, they can see other people and make new friendships which is what happened with Rupert and Sven. They sat down in a nearby break room tent, they grabbed some chairs and started to talk.

Sven: so hows it going with the government?

Rupert: pretty great actually, I've been going on some missions so that's been cool, how about you and the toppats?

Sven: same thing, I really love working whether it's the elites or even the boss and the right hand man.

Rupert: *laughs*

Sven: what's so funny? are you ticklish or something?

Rupert: no it's just that I realised that you and I are two men who work very hard and are the most loyal to their boss

Sven: *begins to laugh* I never even realised that 

Both: HAHAHAHAHA 

Rupert: *begins to fall of his chair backwards* oh shoot * hits the floor* ow

Sven: you ok? It looks like you hit your head

Rupert: yeah, I'm fine, nothing hurts

Sven: lemme help you up *attempts to grab his hand and then proceeds to pin him down*

Rupert: what are doing?

Sven: remember when I said ''are you ticklish or something''when you were laughing? Well I wanna see if you are ticklish? *starts by poking his sides*

Rupert: *giggles* s-stop it Sven 

Sven: I would but I really wanna know how ticklish you are? *tickles a little faster*

Rupert: hahaha *tries to push him off* bro it tickles

Sven: tell you what I'll let you tickle after I see where your most ticklish? Deal?

Rupert: *smirks* ok, that's a deal just make it quick *covers his face to hide his blush*

Sven: you got it , I think I found it *tickles his sides faster*

Rupert: HAHAHAHAHA not my sides HAHAHAHAHA 

Sven: looks like I found it *tickles Super fast*

Rupert: HAHAHAHAHA NO MORE, NO MORE HEHEHEHE!!!

Sven: ok I suppose you've had enough 

Rupert: and you haven't * slides under Sven and pins him to the floor and begins to tickles his belly*

Sven: HAHAHAHAHA H-HEY, I WASN'T READY Y-YET HAHAHAHAHA 

Rupert: wow, I already found your most sensitive spot, I guess I got lucky with that *tickles faster while kissing his neck*

Sven: HAHAHAHAHA WHY T-THE KISSES?! *squeals*

Rupert: to show my love and affection for you *Rapidly increases the kisses while tickling faster*

Sven: HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES TOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHA 

Rupert: but you have to admit, your enjoying it, some people do

Sven: *snickers* OK I AM ENJOYING IT

Rupert: that's good to know *stops tickling* I'll keep that thought for next time we meet

Sven: how come?

Rupert: my breaks nearly over.

Sven: Awwww already, for once I wanna miss work because we were having so much fun

Rupert: I know but I promise I'll immediately give some relaxing tickles next time, ok?

Sven: ok, I'll see you later *pulls Rupert into a quick hug*

Rupert: *holds him tightly* don't worry I'll see you later too

They both went back to their bosses and began to work their usual shifts but with them remembering the tickles they received earlier that made them more happy when their next was coming up.