🎩💰Reginald x Rhm🔧🎩

(Requested by fluttershy233666)

It was a regular day on the airship, Rhm and Reginald were just in the kitchen finishing off their lunch to continue the rest of the day. Just then right hand man had a wonderful idea of what they should do today.

Rhm: hey reg, I think we should head on over to the beach, do you wanna come?

Reginald: the beach? But won't yo- 

Rhm: don't worry, Dr. Vinschpinsilstien made my cybernetics waterproof so I'll be fine plus she added a new feature that you'll enjoy, so shall we head off?

Reginald: of course let's go, I'll get everything packed *runs to their bedroom*

As Reginald packed everything he needed, he made his way to the balcony where Rhm was

Rhm: I see your ready, are you sure you don't want me to bring some swim shorts?

Reginald: *giggles* righty, we're stick figures, we don't wear clothes *gets in Rhm arms while holding his bag*

Rhm: *holds Reginald tight* then let's go *begins flying off to the beach*

After a few minutes of flying they finally arrived at the destination and landed in the sand

Reginald: let's set up here *places the blanket and umbrella on the sand* so what was that feature that the doctor added on you?

Rhm: here let me show you *press a small button on each side of his metal shoes, which make his feet shift into flippers*

Reginald: WOW!!! That's so cool righty, let's start today off by swimming *begins taking his shoes off*

Rhm: so that's what feet look like?

Reginald: um? You mean these *wiggles his toes*

Rhm: yeah sorry reg, it's been a while I've had actual feet up until well you know......

Reginald: oh righty *hugs hims* I know how you feel but I still love you whether you have cybernetics or not.

Rhm: oh come here you *kisses his face all over*

Reginald: *giggles* righty, that tickles

Rhm: oh it does? *deactivates the flippers* looks like we have to delay swimming because it's time for TICKLES!!! *begins tickling all over his sides and belly*

Reginald: HAHAHAHA!!! Right s-stop it, I wanna swim *squeals*

Rhm: in a bit, I wanna see you smile *tickles faster*

Reginald: I w-was already smiling hahahahaha  

Rhm: I know but I just wanted to tickle you in fact I'll try something else this time *gently holds one of his feet* now let's amp it up some more *shifts his cybernetic hand and pulls out a big feather*

Reginald: A FEATHER HAND?! How many upgrades did you get behind my back?

Rhm: enough to make you happy my love *kisses his forehead* let's begin some more fun *drags the feather against his soles*

Reginald: HAHAHAHA!!! ITS SO S-STRONG *squeaks* 

Rhm: good thing I chose the right feather *tickles faster*

Reginald: HAHAHAHAHA!!! PLEASE NO MORE *snorts* 

Rhm: well ok then *stops tickling and shifts his regular hand back* I just wanted to test that new feather arm on you and it sure does wonders.

Reginald: *giggles* it does, now shall we go for a swim?

Rhm: reactivates his new flippers* you've read my mind reg *takes his hat off to reveal his short orange hair in a little ponytail* you coming?

Reginald: *takes his hat off to reveal short brown hair with a little pointy fringe* Im ready 

They both ran into the water and started to swim around, feeling at peace with the ocean since it's been a while when they were both at beach last time.reginald then started to swim over to Rhm and gave him a big hug.

Reginald: thank you for this beautiful day righty, I love you

Rhm: and I love you too, my precious sweetheart *kisses his lips*

And so the two spent the rest of the early afternoon swimming and sand castle making up until around five o clock, it was a day they will never forget.