🚁Konrad bukowski x Calvin bukowski🚁 (non romantic)

(Requested by objectsfan) 

(Part 2 of the previous bukowski twins story)

Today was the day that the military was waiting for, they were waiting for the bukowski twins to show up so that their plan can work. As galeforce was setting up the ultimate part of the plan the others were getting their part ready, finally after some waiting the twins arrived to start their day at work. As they finally saw the twins their plan to get revenge can finally begin,Henry then made his way to the twins and greeted them at least that's what the twins thought at first.

Henry: hey bukowski twins, nice day today isn't it?

Calvin: it sure is Henry

Henry: anyway galeforce has something for you both but he told me to give you these blindfolds to put on first *leads them after they put the blindfolds on*

As they entered the tent the twins were wondering what galeforce had for them, but before they could ask him they both felt their limbs getting tied down in some way, as their blindfolds were removed they both saw each other tied down with restraints and the others from yesterday smiling at them and even galeforce greeting them with a grin.

Galeforce: ok then who's first?

Victoria: me *walks up to Konrad* this is what you get for making Charles fall on his head *tickles very fast under his arms*

Konrad: HAHAHAHAHA!!! W-WHAT THE HECK, IM N-NOT USUALLY THAT TICKLISH!!!

Victoria: well then this is the best news I've heard all day, makes my job more easy *tickles even faster*

Konrad: HAHAHAHAHA!!! *SNORTS* HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Henry: ok then, I think calvin needs his turn now *begins tickling all over his belly*

Calvin: HAHAHAHAHA!!! N-NO PLEASE *SQUEAKS* 

Henry: see? This is what happens when you got Ellie covered in oil, you have to deal with Henry Stickmin and his rath of tickling *tickles faster*

Calvin: *GIGGLES* PLEASE S-STOP I GET IT, IM SORRY!!!

Galeforce: don't worry there's still one more person, only this time he's gonna tickle you both

Rupert: and that person will be me, I can kinda get easily jealous when other people are near Dave but now the time for you two to finally learn your lesson once and for all *wiggles his fingers and immediately tickles both of their tummies real fast*

Konrad: NONONONO *SQUEAKS* HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Calvin: NOT MORE TICKLES!!! *SQUEALS*

Rupert: awwww you guys seem to be enjoying this, let's give you some more tickles *now begins tickling all over them*

Konrad: PLEASE ST-TOP IT WE'VE LEARNED O-OUR LESSON!!! *SNICKERS*

Calvin: WE'RE S-SORRY!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rupert: so you two promise that you won't go too far with pranks anymore?

Konrad: W-*SQUEAKS* WE PROMISE!!!

Galeforce: ok then let's untie the restraints, I think they've learned their lesson

As the two brothers got free they went up to galeforce and apologised for what they did, they then realised they had to do something else, especially with three other people.

Charles: so what's up you two?

Konrad: we're both very sorry about yesterday, especially when I made you fall charles

Charles: I did hurt a little but Victoria was there to patch me up, thanks for apologising 

Ellie: thanks boys, good thing that oil was easy to get out of my hair

Dave: it did surprise me when you both tickled me but it did make me feel happy, thank you

Galeforce: I'm proud of you two so much, you've learned your lesson and apologised for your mistakes, great job.

Konrad: no problem sir

Calvin: *blushes* I feel embarrassed 

Galeforce: since there aren't any missions today let's all go out some lunch, my treat

All: YEAH!!!

And so the bukowski twins would never do anything without permission ever again because if they did, they would have to pay the consequences.