🚔Winston x kev🍩🚔

(Requested by Ryan gray)

Today was a regular day at the West Mesa Penitentiary so not much was happening at all, Kev portly was just having a nice cup of coffee to start up his day after a few sips there was a strange noise coming from a nearby room so we got up from his chair and found out where the noise was.

*knock knock*

Kev: hello, is anyone in there? 

He then opened it, only to see his best friend winston sitting by a desk looking sad while writing something, there were even a few scrunched up pieces of paper on the desk so it looks like that winston is having trouble writing.

Kev: need any help?

Winston: *blushes* NO IM OK, JUST WRITING A REPORT!!!

Kev: *leaves the room* poor Winston he seems different, I know what to do *goes to his desk and grabs a box of donuts* this will make him feel be-

*SOBBING* 

Kev: peaks through Winston's door* oh no  *walks slowly towards him*

Winston: why can't I do it right, why is writing my feelings so difficult *sniffs and hides his face*

Kev: *picks up the paper and reads it* (it says I love you on it as well as kev's name which could only mean) winston I never thought you'd think of me like that

Winston: I-I sorry Kev, I wasn't finished with it yet and it sti- *gets pulled into a hug*

Kev: it's ok be ok, stay calm and it'll be fine

Winston: you're fine with the letter? *sniff* And my feelings towards you?

Kev: I love you too winston, now let me wipe those tears away for ya *strokes his cheeks*

Winston: hehe thanks Kev *sniff* I think I needed that

Kev: you know what else you need right now? TICKLES!!! *begins tickling all over him*

Winston: hahahaha what are you doing!? 

Kev: making you feel better that's what, you've worked so hard to tell me your feelings so please allow me to return the favour * Wraps him in the tight embrace while tickling his sides*

Winston: *Hahahahaha but I'm too s-sensitive for tickles

Kev: oh well more cute laughter for me then *begins nuzzling his face into Winston's neck*

Winston: HAHAHAHAHA!!! Your moustache hair is making my neck tickle even more

Kev: oh really? That's good to hear *begins tickling his belly while kissing on his neck*

Winston: HAHAHAHAHA!!! NO MORE *squeaks* PLEASE!!!

Kev: are you sure?, it looks like you are enjoying this

Winston: HAHAHAHAHA!!! YES HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kev: ok then, I'll stop *stops tickling and hugs Winston* how do you feel now?

Winston: I feel so much better now, I feel happy that you love me for who I am

Kev: I'm so glad your happy besides who wouldn't love you, I do

Winston: I love you too *kisses his cheek* hehehe sorry it's my first time kissing someone 

Kev: me too *gently puts his lips on Winston's*

As they kissed for a little while they soon pulled back and smiled at each other

Kev: I didn't know your lips were soft

Winston:  *blush * awwww thanks, you're making my blush

Kev: oh I almost forgot *shows him the box of donuts* before I came in here the second time I grabbed these donuts from my desk that I haven't touched yet so I thought why not give them to you, you deserve them.

Winston: but you love donuts Kev

Kev: don't worry I still do but  I thought you might want these to enjoy 

Winston: thanks but since it's break time now do you wanna sure them with me, I don't think I can finish them all on my own.

Kev: I'd love to 

And so the two ate donuts to celebrate their bright new future full of happiness and love.