🎩💎Henry x 🔦Dave x Burt🎧🎩

(Requested by fluttershy233666)

(Dave no longer lives in the cell)

Today was a relaxing day on the toppat orbital station, Dave had his breakfast and is ready to start off his day. He didn't know what to do to begin with so he thought for a while and finally had an idea, he was going to see his two closest friends, Henry Stickmin and burt Curtis. As he wondered around he saw Henry stacking some paper work and was reaching for the shelf so Dave came in the room and wanted to help. 

Dave: hi Henry, do you need help with those papers?

Henry: oh hi Dave, yeah could you hold this ladder while I put these papers on that shelf?

Dave: you got it henry *holds the ladder*

 As Henry was reaching for the shelf, Dave noticed that Henry's knee were shaking like crazy so Dave had an idea.

Dave: don't worry Henry, I got you *wraps his arms around Henry's knees which caused Henry to squeal very loud that even Dave heard it* did you just squeak?

Henry: *puts the papers on the shelf* NO!!!*covers his mouth*

Dave: *tickles the back of Henry's knees* take this Henry

Henry: HAHAHAHAHA!!! DAVE!!! *falls backwards and manages to fall into dave's arms*

Dave: I got you are you ok Henry? 

Henry: I'm ok *gets out of dave's arms* I think someone needs to learn his lesson 

Dave: I gotta go now, BYE!!! *runs off*

After a minute of running, he sees Burt his his work room but what he doesn't know is that Burt was listening to music so he can't hear anyone.

Dave: hey burt...........Burt? Can you hear me? *has an idea and takes the headphones off which he immediately starts tickling all over burt's ears*

Burt: HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP I-IT TICKLES!!!

Henry: *runs inside the room* what's going on? *sees Dave tickling burt* oh let's see how you like it *tries to grab Dave but fails as Dave slides under his arms and runs out of the room*

Burt: was that Dave? I'm gonna join in too

Henry: let's go get him 

Dave then ran back to his room and his under the bed, as soon as he hid the two of them came in so dave has to keep quiet if he doesn't wanna be found. The two then saw Dave under and immediately dragged him out and pinned him down to his bed.

Burt: looks like we found our little friend who was making us happy

Henry: and I think it's his turn to experience our happiness 

Dave: p-please have mercy on me

Henry and burt then began their tickling fun, Burt was tickling his underarms while Henry was tickling his sides.

Dave: HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP THAT HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Both: awwwwww so adorable *tickles faster and were even giving him kisses on his neck and belly*

Dave: NOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!!! I DONT NEED KISSES HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Henry: shall we give him the final attack? *nuzzles his face into dave's belly*

Burt: oh I think we should *nuzzles dave's neck* ready Dave?

Dave: *blushes very hard and covers his face* yeah, I'm ready

The two of them them blow raspberries which made Dave very giggles and blushing a very bright red, after a while of tickle and raspberries they both got off Dave and pulled him into a gentle embraced hug.

Dave: *buries his face into their chests to hide his blushing chair* I-I deserved this

Burt: so you learned your lesson Dave?

Dave: *nods* I not tickle you guys unless I ask you first, I was just curious 

Henry: that's ok I'm just glad that we got to spend so time with you

Dave: I love you guys

Burt and Henry: we love you too dave *kisses his cheeks*

And so the three of them spent the rest of the day with each other, this was one of the best days of their entire life.