🔦Dave x Rupert🔫

(Requested by SilverEdgyStories)

Tonight was a simple night in the household of Rupert and Dave, Rupert just came back from work and sat down with Dave. Rupert then got his phone out and decided to order some food for him and Dave to have and make it a delivery so they don't have to leave the house or each other, once the order was placed Rupert put his phone away and continued to cuddle Dave closer towards him, which made Dave blush like crazy and buries his face into Rupert's chest, Rupert then saw Dave does this and couldn't help but smile whenever his lover blushes.

Rupert: are you ok sweetheart?

Dave: S-SWEETHEART?! I N-NEVER THOUGHT TH- *rupert puts a finger on his mouth to shush him*

Rupert: it's ok Davey, besides I gotta remember that you blush really crazy when ever I give you nicknames, but do you like the nicknames?

Dave: I do Rupert but I'd just never think of myself as those things, 

Rupert: well then, I guess it's time to get your self confidence up and I know just how to do it *gently pins Dave down to the couch* don't worry I'll be careful *boops his nose*

Dave: *giggles* I trust you Rupert 

Rupert: now let's give you some more confidence *begins by slowly poking on his sides*

Dave: *squeaks* hehehehe it kinda tickled

Rupert: well that is what I'm going for babe, tickling you until you're satisfied *starts to tickle on his hips* and I think it's working perfectly

Dave: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! D-Don't call me babe *tries to escape but gets pinned down again* HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rupert: oh it looks like someone needs even more self confidence then I  had already planned, oh well more tickles and nicknames coming your way *begins kissing all over his neck while slowly tickling dave's belly*

Dave: *SQUEALS* NONONONO NOT THERE, IM VERY TICKLISH THERE!!!

Rupert: well that's good to know honey *tickles fast and increases the kissing speed*

Dave: HAHAHAHAHA!!! IM Y-YOUR HONEY?! *SQUEAKS*

Rupert: Of course you are, you are my sweet prince which I love very much

Dave: I'm a prince, your prince?

Rupert: oh Dave you did it *begins rapidly kissing all over his face*

Dave: *giggles* I did it, didn't I?

Rupert: of course you did, I'm so proud of you sweetheart, who knew all of that tickling and sweet talk was the right method to help you out with your self confidence 

Dave: yeah who would have known, um Rupert?

Rupert: yeah Dave, what is it?

Dave: is ok if I-I have more tickles, I w-wanna be more happier for you

Rupert: awww Dave, of course you can *rapidly kisses on dave's neck while tickling all over his belly*

Dave: HAHAHAHAHA!!! *SQUEAKS* 

Rupert: awwww you will always be so adorable Dave, forever and always

As Rupert kept tickling Dave for the next few minutes it was really fun for the both of them, after a while there was a knock at the door, there was a delivery man at the door who brother food Rupert ordered, Rupert gave him the money and closed the door to then place the food boxes on the couch.

Dave: oh you ordered us some food, thanks babe

Rupert: no problem sweetheart, I even ordered you something extra *gives him the box*

Dave: *gasps* EXTRA CHICKEN?!

Rupert: well I just couldn't help myself but get you something extra, you were just being too adorable when i saw you cuddling towards me, anything for the one I love

Dave: oh Rupert *kisses his cheek* you're the best boyfriend ever

Rupert: thanks davey

And so the two of them enjoyed their chicken and fries while cuddling close towards each other, it also seems like that Dave will always be confident in himself even if he does need motivation to do that.