💎Henry x Rhm 🎩🔧(non romantic )

(Requested by Laurenboi4)

Henry woke up and felt his arms above his head, he looked up and saw that he was restrained by his own will, before he could ask himself what was going on, the tv in front of him turned on and on the screen was someone he thought was gone. It was right hand man, but he looked different than Henry last saw him, he then spoke to Henry though the screen.

Rhm: you gotta be pretty tired waking up like this, that's right it's me, beat you thought you took me out, well nobody gets away from the toppat clan, as soon as we got into orbit, I'd made sure to go down and capture you, now enjoy your stay. *evil laugh* * tv shuts off*

Henry was shocked that Right hand man was alive, plus he even had cybernetics to boot, Henry has to escape, but he couldn't think of anything to get out of this situation he then heard the door open a few minutes later and saw rhm in the doorway.

Rhm: well,well,well if it isn't Henry stickmin, now you probably wondering why I captured you, right?

*Henry nods*

Rhm: well you took Reginald away from me and the clan, and I need to get him back and since you were the one who gave him to the government, you know where he went, so where is he?!

*Henry stayed silent*

Rhm: not gonna talk?, Well I have a way of making you talk

Henry:d-don't hurt me 

Rhm: hurt you? I was going to use the friendly method first before using the hard method if you don't tell me so what's it gonna be henry?

*Henry still stays silent *

Rhm: well you asked for it*places hands on Henry's sides and starts tickling him*

Henry:*quietly giggles* s-s top it , please?

Rhm: aww now that's cute *tickles Henry's underarms*

Henry:HAHAHAHAHAHA please I-it tickles, I-I can't t-take it *squeaks*

Rhm: only if you tell me where reg is *he said in a singing tone which sounded playful*

Henry: and if I don't? 

Rhm: will this make ya talk *smirks before tickling Henry's tummy*

Henry: HAHAHAHAHAHA, ok-ok I'll tell you *squeaks*

Rhm: I'm listening 

Henry: he's at the wall, ok?

Rhm: thank you for telling me henry, now I can go get him * give henry a quick surprise tickle on his tummy again*

Henry: *giggles* what was that for?

Rhm: it just reminds me of reg whenever I tickle him, he would always defends his stomach the most whenever I tickled him * frees henry* but if you lied to me i will come back for you and do this again, got that?

Henry: yep 

Rhm:good

And Henry did tell the truth, reg and right reunited as Henry got back to his normal life where he can relax in peace.