🎥Alice x Charles🎧

(Requested by Gubke_54)

Everything seems to be going well in the news studio, they are preparing for a very special interview for a pilot named Charles, to celebrate his many missions and rescues they decided to have him over at the studio and award him with a Medal of Honour from the mayor himself, everything is almost ready so all they just need is Charles but where is he?

Alice: Charles? Where are you? It's almo- *sees Charles looking frightened* are you ok?

Charles: I'm kinda scared about going live on tv, I thought I could do it but I'm so scared to do it, what should I do?

Alice: it's ok to feel scared, sometimes whenever I do important news I would get scared myself, I would do things that make me happy to get my mind off it, I think I know just what you need *boops his nose*

Charles: *giggles* 

Alice: bingo, just what I'm after *begins tickling all over*

Charles: hahahahaha!!! Alice s-stop it hahahahaha!!!

Alice: but I wanna help you out, I really think that tickles are the answer to your problem *tickles even faster*

Charles: *snorts* HAHAHAHAHA!!! But I-it tickles too much HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Alice: at least it's working, just like it should *begins tickling his ears*

Charles: *SQUEALS* NONONONO NOT MY EARS!!!

Alice: no wonder you wear those headphones all the time, you seem to have very sensitive ears *tickles even faster*

After a moment of tickles, Alice stopped the tickles while Charles was hiding his blushing face

Charles: sorry, I blush really red whenever I get tickled

Alice: that's ok Charles, it happens to the best of people

Charles: at least I'm not scared anymore 

Alice: that's good to know, so are you ready for your medal and make your friends and family proud?

Charles: *nods* yes, I'm ready

As they both made their way to the camera set, the mayor finally arrived and the three of them had some coffee before they get ready.

Alice: it's almost time, feeling better now?

Charles: always, I'm ready to make the people I love proud *sips his tea and pleases it down*

Alice: looks like we're live in 3....2....1

(Camera goes live)

(Bcc intro plays)

Alice: breaking news, government hero Charles calvin is being awarded for his many rescues and missions, everyone in the government decided that he should be awarded for being one of the most hard working and kind hearted workers, anything you'd like to say to your viewers Charles?

Charles: I wanna say thank you all for making me feel special today, especially my family and friends who are watching right now, I love you all.

Alice: *claps her hands* thank you for those words Charles, now without further a do the mayor will now present you, your own medal of honour.

Gene: I now present to you charles calvin, the medal of honour *wraps the medal around charles's Neck*

Charles: thanks everyone *salutes*

Alice: I'm Alice Hamilton and you've just watched the bcc news

As the cameras went off, Alice went over to Charles and gave him a big hug

Charles: thanks for the confidence that I needed Alice 

Alice: happy to help Charles *gives him her phone number* if you need advice, just give me a call and I'll be there for you.

Charles: I better go back to the military, the others are having a huge party to celebrate for me, I bring you back something tomorrow *leaves the news building*

And so the next day at the news station, Alice made her way to her desk and saw a slice of cake with a note which said (to Alice from Charles) it made Alice the happiest girl she has ever been.