🛑Ellie x 🎧Charles x henry💎

(Requested by objectsfan)

Today was the end of another day at the military, it was Henry's turn to do the triple threats papers while Charles and Ellie go home and get dinner prepared for the three of them, but little did Henry know that the others had a different plant or him. A package was at their door when they got home which is what they expected to happen, they grabbed it and went inside to open it, only to reveal the same machine that Henry used on them, the invisible button.

Ellie: I can't believe it here, oh there's a note *reads the paper*

Gadget gabes letter: dear buyer, thank you for buying this invention, this invisible button will make you invisible but only for a few minutes, it can also work for more than one but only if you both hold the device, take care while using this from gadget gabe. 

Ellie: thank god more than one can use it *holds the device*

Henry: *arrives back in the driveway*

Ellie: Henry's back!!!, looks like it time for our revenge on Henry, you ready charles? *hides the package box*

Charles: you mean tickling him with all of our love and affection, count me in *salutes*

They both pressed the button and of course they turned invisible, Henry then opened the door and walked in, wondering where the others are.

Henry: CHARLES! ELLIE! IM HOME!!! 

Charles: *points at henry and whispers* let's do it *gets behind him and tickles his sides*

Ellie: *makes her way to Henry, gets in front of him and begins kissing all over his neck*

Henry: *giggles*  w-what's going on? hehehehehehe

Charles: we're getting revenge on you henry, that's what *amps up the tickles*

Henry: we're?! W-*snickers* who else is here? Hahahahaha 

Ellie: me, that's who *rapidly increases the kisses*

Henry: *giggles* Ellie, why hahahahaha 

Ellie: this is what you get for tickling me and Charles while you were invisible, we asked gadget gabe for that same machine so we could get you back

Henry: I can't see you g-guys so I can't get away *tries to slip away but Charles pulls him back and tickles him even more* HAHAHAHAHA N-NOOOOOOO PLEASE, IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Ellie: we know you had enough but we still think you deserve more love and affection *begins kissing all over his face*

Henry: HAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES TOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHA 

Charles: Ellie's right Henry besides I love giving you affection too, your my favourite bro

Henry: I'm your only bro Charles HAHAHAHAHA 

Ellie: have you learned your lesson Henry?

Henry: Y-YES!!! HAHAHAHAHA 

Charles: are you sure that you learned?

Henry: YES!!! HAHAHAHAHA P-PLEASE!!!

Ellie: ok, I believe you, we'll stop tickling

They both got off Henry and pressed the button to make both of them visible again

Henry: you guys got me pretty good

Charles: but you have admit, you kinda enjoyed didn't you 

Henry: well yes I did because of me being sensitive but mostly because I'm with my family, my brother and girlfriend, I don't think I could ever think of anyone else to be with.

Charles: *sniff* oh Henry *hugs him tight* you've made me so happy *hives henry playful kisses on his face*

Ellie: we love you too much Henry *gives him a kiss* say how about we all go out for some dinner since we barley go anywhere else besides the military camp.

Charles: now that sounds like a great idea, but what shall we eat?

Henry: how about some steak, there is a new steakhouse in town that we can try out

Ellie: yeah, I don't see why not

Charles: I love steak, it's my favourite 

Ellie: I thought pancakes were your favourite

Charles: they are my favourite at breakfast, while steak is my favourite to have at dinner time 

Henry:let's get going

The three then headed over to the steakhouse and had a wonderful time