Chapter 12 🍷

Mark's POV:

I shook him a little beginning to panic "Damon!?!" I put my ear to his chest. What the fuck?!

Why isn't his heart beating?!!

Ambulance. Right yeah. Where's my phone? Shit? Where'd I put it? Oh yeah, it's in my bag over there. But wait, I should do chest compressions!

I went to move off Damon's lap but his hands suddenly gripped my waist. I gasped loudly "i'm fine." Damon said with a low voice.

I immediately relaxed knowing that he was at least not dead. "But what about your heart?" I questioned.

"It's just slow." He plainly replied. Just slow?

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I was just relieved for now, I will question him later.

He sighed loudly "i-i'm sorry I haven't told you." He said and buried his face into my neck.

I went to pull away but he just held me tighter. What does he mean?

"W-What?" I asked confused. "Shhh." He said confusing me even more.

His hand moved  from my waist to my ass and he squeezed the flesh.

Okay, bit of a weird time to be wanting that when he just threw up. He started leaving small kisses on my neck obviously leaving love bites behind.

I decided to say something "what are you do-." I moaned when a shiver was sent down my spine. It felt different to a neck kiss, did he hit a sweet spot or something?

I gripped onto him as my body seemed to be reacting like i'd had an orgasm only ten times better. He'd barely touched me, what the fuck?

"Ah, fuck." I moaned loudly while gasping every time the sensation shot through my body. I'm pretty sure I came in my boxes untouched.

"Keep doing that." I gasped out and gripped his hair. Whatever he was doing, it was the best sensation I felt in my life. After a minute, tiredness overtook my body and I felt sleep calling me.

That's when Damon pulled away from my neck, a look of worry on his face but that wasn't the only thing on his face.

'Is that blood around his mouth?' was the last thought I had before I fell into darkness.

—————————————————————————

Damon's POV

Shit, I fucked up.

I took way too much blood. Wait I should've never bit him in the first place.

I held him close to me as he slept on my shoulder, he should be fine though, I stopped just in time.

His blood though...

I've never tasted blood like that, it's addicting. It took every will power to stop and right now it's making me feel stronger than ever. Like a power boost.

I had been poisoned by a toxin that is lethal to vampires, even the old ones. I don't know how i'm even alive right now. Maybe something or... someone kept me alive.

Vampire hunters. They're few but they exist and they know all the ways to kill us. Someone has hired them, which means they want me dead.

I picked him up bridal style and teleported us to my apartment. I noticed how I did it more effortlessly than usual.

I placed him on the bed and kissed his forehead lovingly. I started to think back to when I was feeding off him, no one has reacted that way to getting bitten before.