CHAPTER 18

Before the chapter begins umm chapters will probably be updated a lot slower than normal because of school work but I'll try and keep updating every week<3

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Didn't I tell you to stop playing with that wooden fighting stand." Lucy said as her and Chen were not sat in the kitchen as she was wrapping up Chen's bruised hands.

"It's called a Wing Chun dummy."

"I didn't ask you to give me information that I am not interested about." Lucy closed the first aid kit and placed in back in one of the cupboards not that far away from them. She came back to where Chen was sat and just looked at her hands which were covered with plasters. "You're frustrated aren't you?" She looked up and was met with Chen's eyes.

"Of course I am. We've known him for most of our lives and we had no idea that he was this power hunger." She said very calmly. "And we both know that he will do anything to get what he wants. His urge for fighting is worse than ours."

"I know, we need to stop him as soon as possible before he does something drastic happens."

"What happened to your hands?" The two turned their heads to see Yuta walking with Sicheng and Taeil behind him.

"Did you use the Wing Chun dummy?" Sicheng asked before any of the girls could give an answer. Chen just simply nodded as she didn't really feel like responding. Doyoung joined the two girls and sat at the kitchen island with them.

He scoffed before looking at the two girls and he could sort of read their faces as they didn't even bother trying to hide what they are feeling. "You two seem more frustrated than normal."

"Wait do we normally look frustrated?" Lucy asked looking at Doyoung who only rolled his eyes at what she said.

"Yes, but you two seem really troubled today. I'm gonna assume it's because of Sechan?"

"Why do always decide to go shopping so late?" Johnny was stood at the door of the girls' room as they were putting their shoes on.

"I make good last minute decisions." The two girls got up from their beds and made their way out of the room, not forgetting to close the door behind them.

Johnny decided to take the girls out to go shopping for their outfits for next weeks event. of course it isn't just him, Jaehyun and Jungwoo are coming with. Well Jaehyun was against it as he really did not want to leave the house today.

"Why is he here?" They just got into Johnny's car and Lucy had already asked a question that could tick Jaehyun off. "I mean no offense, but he doesn't have the best sense of fashion."

"Okay wow I will take offense."

"As you should." Chen slipped in a comment as Johnny got onto the road and down the street.

The ride to the shopping centre thankfully didn't take that, well at least it didn't feel it as Johnny blasted music during the ride and the rest were nonstop talking. It was like they had all forgotten why they were out and what their current situation was. Living life like any other young adult.

"Can we make this quick, I have things to do back at the base." Chen said as they started following Johnny as he led them to one of the shops the girls were familiar with. "Why are we back? Can't we just use the dresses we bought last time?"