CHAPTER 23

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"You are injured Chen." Lucy said dragging her out of the raining room. After the fight the other night, Chen somehow managed to fracture her wrist so Taeyong told her that she's not allowed to train until it heals. Which is only a few days as the injury wasn't that bad. "Just go back to the living room or stay in the room."

"I wasn't even going to train."

"I know what you're like, don't lie." The two reach the kitchen and sat down. "You're worried." Chen stayed silent so Lucy knew she was right. "So am I, I didn't expect him to find out that it was us."

"What if something happens to the boys? it will be our fault."

"I don't know why you think like that?" The two turned around and saw Taeyong walk into the kitchen, it was just him so they were relieved that it was just him who heard them. "Nothing that has happened so far or what could happen is your fault. You aren't putting anyone in danger if that's what you are thinking, we wouldn't be helping you if we thought you two would put us in danger."

The two actually took in what he said and they knew he wasn't wrong. They even let them stay with them after finding out about their past and not seeing them as some heartless killers. They were even allowed to join the gang.

"We, as a team, will take down Sechan."

"This is all thanks to me the one and only, Dong Sicheng."

They were all currently gathered in the meeting room after Doyoung got some useful information from the tracker that Sicheng happens to place one Gunshots members, Kanghee to be exact.

"Yeah, stop bragging." Doyoung said rolling his eyes. "Can I say what I heard?" He said looking at Taeyong who nodded at him. "Okay so first of all they are located at the other side of the city in the same area we deal drugs with them. About the raiding of the capitol it's next week, next week Wednesday."

"Do you know what time?"

"They didn't say, so we really need to prepare cause they can attack at anytime."

"Okay, guys we really need to be prepared so that means training as we are trying to protect the capital." Taeyong said looking at everyone in the room. "Not you, the doctor said that your wrist will be healed by Friday so please Chen be careful." Knowing that he is just saying this for her own good so she just nodded. 

"Okay that is it for now, you guys can do whatever for the night."

"Hey." Chen didn't even have to turn around as she knew who it was."

"If you're here to make fun of me because I'm not allowed to train, you might go back inside."

Jaehyun rolled his eyes before taking a seat next to her. The both of them were actually in the back garden on one of the many benches. "Lucy told me you would be here so I just came to check if you were okay."

She looked at him before looking back at the view in front of them. "I don't need people to check on me like I'm a child."

"I'm just trying to be nice." He said looking at the girl next to him. "You seem to have a lot on your mind."

"I don't see why there wouldn't be a lot on my mind with everything going on." Chen pulled her knees up to her face and placed her chin on them. "But everything is going to be fine, right?" She looked over at Jaehyun but was faced with him already looking at her. "Stop looking at me like that." She quickly said before turning her face away from him.

"Like what?"

"You look at me the same way Johnny does whenever we go shopping." Jaehyun smiled knowing what she meant with that. "Like you're in love."

NEW MESSAGE:
this was more of a filler chapter
hope you enjoyed it tho
umm I'm having writer's block, out of nowhere actually, but I will try and see if I can still update every week
also irl school is starting next week so yeah