CHAPTER 31

"Thank fuck Taeyong didn't force us to wear that fucking uniforms or else this, would've been hell."

"Just say you're not flexible enough." Lucy said rolling her eyes before making a move.

The two quickly made their way to where they hoped Sechan would be. They already had a feeling that Sechan wouldn't be with the two boys at all times and that's just because he is like that.

"You know we will have to kill him, right?"

"I am aware of such." Chen replied before taking the lead and walking down the dark corridor. "I just wish it could be done without a thousands thoughts going throw my head." Knowing what Chen meant by that, Lucy just quietly followed her not wanting to continue the conversation.

They both were aware of what they are doing, to them it was both good and bad. Why was it good? They are stopping someone from releasing absolute hell on the city if he was to actually get the power. But then again, he did raise the two girls like they were his own. They looked at him like he was their father figure but he took that for granted and trained to become monsters like him.

"But we'll do it right?" Chen replied with a soft 'hmm' loud enough for Lucy to hear before turning the corner and coming face to face with the door they were looking for.

"Let's do it."

"Okay, Sicheng and Jungwoo, I'm positive that they are on the floor you two are cause the cameras are shut off at the end of the corridor so it's up to you two to get them out." Taeil said clear enough for everyone to hear.

Sicheng and Jungwoo straight away made their way as soon as they heard it what Taeil said.

"I still need the rest of you to stay inside and not let your guard down. Lucy and Chen are still in the building and we're not leaving until they are safe and out."

"Let's go get our friends."

"The corridor where there are no cameras, right?" Jungwoo asked as soon as they started walking.

"Yeah, I think I saw it when we were walking around." Sicheng said trying to remember where he saw the dark corridor.

"Hey!" Jungwoo pulled Sicheng over to him as he was sure that this was the corridor he was standing in front of. "This one."

"Straight to the back." The two quickly jogged over to the back making sure to check every room until they got too the end.

"It's definitely this one." Sicheng said standing in front of the door that has a very secure lock on it.

"Aye, Taeil can you like somehow hack your way into this door and open it?" Jungwoo asked. Taeil told him his explain what the door looked like so it could be a lot easier to get in. "Okay, thanks. He said it'll take a few seconds."

"So it should be open right about, now." And be was right. The door made a small click and the door opened itself about a centimetre into the room.

"It's probably that ugly shit again."

"Personally, I think we're quite good looking." The two on the floor whipped their heads that quick it could've broken their necks.

"When did you guys get here?" Yuta asked as Jungwoo and Sicheng started untying them. "Thanks."

"We're all here actually." Jungwoo said. "Rescuing you two was just part of the plan. One more step to go and we're out of here."

"Are the girls here?" Sicheng nodded at Jaehyun's question. "Can we?"