CHAPTER 3

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"You should've killed them in the spot." Taeyong said after he listened to Johnny was explaining why he thought it was a good idea to bring the two girls to their base.

"That's what I said."

"Jaehyun shut it man." Jungwoo said pulling him back down.

"Can we leave?" Lucy said. The group looked over at the two girls who were lazily sat on the couch not that far away from them. "We're still on the run so yeah." The two girls got up and walked away from the boys.

"Oh yeah, thank you for not reporting us to the police." Chen said as the two walked out of the door.

"Why didn't you tell me that they are wanted by the police?"

"Didn't think it was important." Johnny shrugged and walked to the kitchen. Not that Johnny was avoiding Taeyong he just didn't think the girls being criminals was relevant.

"But they are criminals."

"Are you worried or something?" Johnny opened the fridge and took two water bottles out passing one to Taeyong. "We, are also criminals." Taeyong watched Johnny take a seat on the island in the kitchen.

"Do you want me to bring them back or something?" Johnny looked up at his leader. "They only left like two minutes ago."

"Can they fight?" Johnny nodded recalling seeing the four men laid on the floor in the alleyway. "Bring them back."

The two walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. The rest of the group were scattered around the place looking like any other group of young adults. Johnny grabbed his keys and made his way over the door and left without a word.

"Where is he going to?" Doyoung asked since no one else bothered even though they all noticed it.

"He needs to pick up something for me."

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Damn I really thought we would be living the fanfiction life

"Damn I really thought we would be living the fanfiction life." Lucy said.

It's been a good few minutes since they left the base. It was not their first time being around a gang. The two were actually in a gang and now, they're just two runaway kids.

"Oh well. We still need to place to hide before we leave this place." Chen said walking into a corner shop. "You have enough right?" Lucy nodded and walked into the snack aisle.

"We should get proper food later on in the day." Lucy picked a few snacks from the shelf and walked over to the counter while Chen went and get a few drinks before making her way over to the counter.

"And we need a place to stay for the night."

"Get in losers we're going shopping!"

The two girls looked across the street to see Johnny with his window down looking at them. They exchanged glances and carried on with their journey. They didn't have any intentions of staying with the gang anyway.

"Okay so where are we staying for the night?" Lucy popped open her van while she side looked Chen waiting for her to decide where they would be staying for the night.

"A motel. There is one down there." Lucy pointed ahead of them.

"Are you guys ignoring me?"

"Yes!"

Johnny watched the two in disbelief as they carried on walking while stuffing their mouth with sweets. He started his car once again and slowly drove behind them. He watched them as they casually continued talking like he wasn't even there. Even though they answered him.

"Yo Tae." Johnny called Taeyong as he wanted to know how everything is going even though it wasn't really a mission.

"Do you have them?"

"Nope. They are ignoring me." Taeyong stayed silent as he was thinking about what Johnny could do for them to stay with them. "I even used my special line."

"Just tell them we are offering a place for them to stay and that we will take care of the police for them."

"Do you want them that bad?" This is the first time in a good few years since Taeyong sent Johnny to get people to stay with them. He remembers when he was sent out with Jaehyun to get Haechan and Mark to stay with them.

"They would be good help."

Before Johnny could reply back he heard a few knocks on his window. He rolled his window down and was surprised by who was standing there.

"Oh, nice to see you again." The two girls rolled their eyes at his statement.

"We don't have enough money to stay at the motel." Chen said.

"So?"

"Can we stay the night at your base?"

"SAY YES JOHNNY!" The two girls were shocked by the voice that was shouting down the phone.

"We will just get in the car."

"I'm back." Johnny walked in with the two girls behind him. The rest of the members were surprised to see the two girls back as they were pretty sure they wouldn't be returning.

"And so are we." Lucy said waving at Haechan as he waved back at her.

"Why?"

"Ask your leader, love." Chen said sitting down on a chair and so did Lucy.

"We're only here for a night." Lucy said.

"No you're not." Taeyong walked into the living room. He looked at the two girls who were simply confused as they told Johnny that they would be staying for the night and would be gone by morning.

"What do you mean?" Yuta asked as the boys and the two girls were just as confused.

"He wants the two of the to join the team." Johnny said.

"Nope." Lucy simply said and got up, Chen doing the same thing. Yeah of course the idea of being in gang is some what nice. But they don't actually want to experience it.

"We will clear your name." And with that the two girls stood still and looked at Taeyong who has his arms crossed over his should with a smirk plastered on his face.

The two girls eyes each other before looking back at Taeyong who still had his eyes fixed on them.

"How?"

NEW MESSAGE:
I- people are actually reading this??