CHAPTER 25

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"What the hell is this?"

Yuta stood in front of the two girls holding up their new mission uniform as they didn't have any. "I already told you. They aren't even ugly."

"At least we're not wearing skirts." Lucy said taking her uniform from Yuta and placing it on her bed. "Thanks Yuta." Yuta nodded before making his way out of their room.

"I mean it is better than what we used to wear." Lucy noticed the silence coming from Chen and looked at her. "You okay?"

"Don't you think it's weird that one day, probably not tomorrow, but one we will have to kill the person who practically raised us?"

"Of course it's weird." Lucy sat down next to Chen before she continued. "Anyone would find it weird. But we are stopping someone from becoming more dangerous than he already is."

"But we're dangerous."

"But we changed for the betters." She said smiling at her. "Now come on, where is the Chen everyone is scared of?"

"She never left, you know."

"Have you heard anything else?"

"Nope, they have probably finished planning already and just preparing themselves for Wednesday." Doyoung said as Taeyong walked into the kitchen.

"Hmm that's okay then." Taeyong sat down with Doyoung and Doyoung knew Taeyong wanted to talk to him about something so he stayed quiet waiting for him to start. "I'm a bit worried."

"About the girls?"

"What if Sechan is there? Like what if he takes the girls away?"

Doyoung placed down his phone before turning to Taeyong. "I think those two have more anger than fear. Plus, I don't think they have the heart to kill him, he did raise them remember."

"He raised them into thinking that they are monsters." Taeyong said. "And just because we don't see them as monsters doesn't mean that they do as well."

"Hmm, I get that but let's trust them on this." Doyoung patted Taeyong's shoulder before getting up himself and heading upstairs.

"Here you go worrying about people who aren't even important role in your life." Taeyong was expecting to see Chen when he looked up but, he was welcomed with a smiling Lucy looking at him. "Were you expecting Chen to say that?"

"When did you get here?"

"Not that long ago actually, just long enough for me to hear what you and Doyoung were talking about." She said as she sat down opposite from him.

"Are you not scared?" Lucy was expecting him to ask her that. "You two seem to calm."

Lucy smiled before she opened her mouth to respond. "We were never scared of Sechan, he did raise us to be worse than him. But just as Doyoung said, killing someone who raised us is going to be hard I don't even think Chen has the heart to do so."

Taeyong nodded understand both her and Doyoung. "What makes you think you and Chen aren't important to me?"

"We've only been here for a few weeks, there's no way we are important to you and anyone in the gang." Lucy and Chen have talked about this before. The both of them still don't see how and why the boys care about them so much even though they are part of the gang now. "Even though we're part of the gang now."

"It feels like you've been here longer than that." Taeyong truthfully told her.

"I've heard from almost every single person here, thank you."

"Thank you?" Taeyong asked confused. "For what?"

"For accepting us for who we are not throwing us away even though we've tried leaving before."

Taeyong smiled upon hearing that. "No problem." He paused before looking at her debating whether he should ask her this. "How are Jaehyun and Chen doing?"

"OH MY GOSH!!! Let me tell you about it!"

"You seem nervous."

Once again the two of them were at garden sitting on the exact same bench as before. You could say that it was one of their spots.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jaehyun looked at her as she faced the view in front of them. It was always like this, him looking at her while she looked everywhere but him.

"Cause every time I ask you say you're not."

"Fair enough." Chen turned her head to face Jaehyun. She already knows that he was looking at her, he's always looking at her. "You really went through some sort of character development behind the scenes."

"Me?"

"You seem very fond of me now."

"I am." Jaehyun agreed with her. "But you're changing the topic." Jaehyun sat up straight before making eye contact with her again. "I came here to talk about you."

"I've already told you."

"You've gotten easier to read, you know. Now tell me what else is worrying you."

Chen was aware that she let small bits of her wall break down for Jaehyun but just refused to admit it. So debating whether to actually tell him more was troubling her.

"What if something goes wrong?" Jaehyun didn't actually think she would tell him more, he was a bit surprised. "Me and Lucy leaving the gang lead to all this happening. It would be our fault if something was to happen to any of you."

"Is that what you think?" As Chen remained quiet Jaehyun took that as a yes. "Even if you thought decided to stay with them and not leave that day this plan of theirs would still be happening."

"You thinks so?"

Jaehyun nodded before he moved his eyes looking at the view in front of them. "Even if anything happens to any of the members it will never be your fault okay, I will be by yours side at the very of it."

"Mark stop fucking giggling I'm trying to see this love line go places." Haechan pulled Mark back down so they were hidden.

To be honest they were there from the beginning, they just happen to be here and decided to watch.

"I can't believe Jae used to hate her and look at him, absolutely in love with her."

Okay me updating this book is actually going better than I had planned so that's good
ALSO this book might be ending in a few chapters! I know crazy didn't expect this book to end or even grow this quickly.
STAY SAFE GUYS!!!<3