CHAPTER 12

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

12 o'clock, midnight.

Yeah, it's been a while since everything had been said in the room. If only they could turn back time and just ignore the day they first met.

The two girls were walking down the not so busy street, just like before. It really was something normal for them since they've been doing the same thing for the past five years.

"Do you have enough money for a motel this time?"

"Yeah I have." Chen said as she pulled out her wallet making sure she had enough money for the two of them to stay at the motel for the night.

The motel wasn't that far away as it was the same motel from the day they met the boys which honestly was only a few days ago. The building of the motel soon came in sight and the two girls hurried inside the building. They gave the required and straight away went to their room.

"Back to normal life."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Back in nct's base the boys had gathered themselves in the living room. Not that there was a meeting or something, they were just all there. The tv playing in background while they just remained silent.

"We're not getting rid of them, right?" Johnny brought up the question. He looked at Taeyong who's eyes were fixed on the screen in front of him.

The news of the two girls been the hidden aces did come as a shock to them. But after thinking about it, all the dots connected and if made more than sense.

The only thing that doesn't make sense it why they left the gang. They were indeed the most dangerous and feared underground gang so they honestly had no idea why they would want to get rid of such great power.

"We're not." Taeyong said before he got up and left the living room.

Yes, in the beginning Taeyong did have a problem with the two. I mean not any gang leader would like it if their members brought back two strangers to their base. But he did manage to change his mind really quickly as Johnny informed him that two are criminals.

He made his way over to their room. He simply just wants to tell them that they weren't gonna get kicked out and that it all was just a big shock to him and the boys. He knocked on the door and waited for at least one of them to answer but, he didn't get any response. He decided to peek into the room and what he saw wasn't something he wanted to.

An empty room.

He immediately left the room and made his way downstairs and past the boys in the living room. He made his way to the front the door, put one his shoes and grabbed his keys before making his way outside. Luckily none of the boys called after him as to them it was normal for Taeyong to leave the boss without telling them anything.

As he got in the car he connected his phone to it so he would be able to call one of the members, Johnny to be exact. Johnny was quick enough to pick up the phone. Before Johnny could even breath down his phone Taeyong quickly interrupted him and asked if he could remember what motel the girls were gonna stay the night they met them.

After Johnny told him the name of the motel, Neozone, he quickly made his way over to the place. Thankfully the place wasn't that far away so he would get there in a few minutes.

He parked his car right in front of the building and made his way inside. He normally didn't have to go to the reception, he came her to often it was basically his second home. Why? No one really knows. But since he needed to know what room Chen and Lucy were staying in he needed to ask.

"Two girls named Lui Chen and Kang Lucy, what room are they staying in?"

"Room 129." The room was next to the room he normally stayed in so he knew exactly where he needed to go.

"Ah here." He knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds before the door slowly opened. He watched as Lucy's head poked out from behind the door and tried to quickly close the door but Taeyong was quicker and stopped the door with his foot. "Can we talk?"

Lucy looked behind her before she looked back at him and opened the door wider for him come inside the room. He walked in and saw Chen lying on one of the beds with her eyes fixed on the ceiling. He didn't want to sit down so he just stood there embracing the current silence the three of them were currently in.

"Why are you here?" Chen sat up now having her back against the head of the bed, looking at Taeyong.

"Why did you two runaway."

"You know the truth now so I doubt you guys want us around." Lucy confessed.

"We actually want you guys to stay, I mean it all of us." Chen crooked her eyebrow as she did not believe what the guys in front of her was saying. "Even Jaehyun."

It was clear to Taeyong that they still weren't believing him. "We understand that you two left your previous gang for a good reason, we're not going to force you to tell us and we won't turn return you back to them."

"Deal."

NEW MESSAGE:
wait this book already has 100 reads 😭😭 I guess people prefer my gang au over any other book that I write
also after I've completed this book would you like a nct dream ff or a WayV ff cuz I have both in my drafts and yes they are both gang au's