CHAPTER 7

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Do you guys have a sword in here?"

Only a few minutes and they would've arrived at the event for tonight. The ride it self wasn't bad at all, it was just Jaehyun complaining about Chen being his date for tonight.

"Umm yeah we do, why?"

"I haven't used one for a few years." Lucy looked at Taeyong who just eyes the girl. "Would be nice to use it after a while."

The car came to a stop and the group looked outside the window and were greeted with the building the event was held in. The two boys were used to seeing this as it was an every year thing. But for the girls, it was like a once in a lifetime experience.

"Are you two getting out of the car?" Jaehyun was stood at the door as he held it open for the girls who snapped their eyes at him. The both of them quickly got out of the car and dusted off some stuff that was on their dress.

"I should've gotten a few tattoos." Chen said looking at her bare arms that had nothing marked on them.

"Why?"

"I literally have one tattoo." Chen pointed at her wrist and Jaehyun closely looked at it, he's surprised he hasn't seen it before. "I got it a few years ago."

"Gunshot?"

"Hmm, gunshot."

"I'm gonna assume that there is a story behind that."

They finally arrived the entrance of the building. As they got in Chen and Lucy were surprised by the amount of people who attended this place. There were even more females than they thought would be here.

It didn't take long for them to find the others as Haechan and Mark were waving both their arms trying to catch their attention, which they successfully did.

"Took you guys long enough to get here." Sicheng said. The four sat down in the remaking for seats which of course wear next to each other.

"They got here just on time." Taeil said lightly punching Sicheng shoulder.

Taeil was right, they arrived just in time. The lights in the hall dimmed and everyone quiet down, there were only a few whispers here and there. The two girls remained quiet and they quickly took a glance around the place before they focused their eyes back to the front of the hall.

"Who is that?"

"A well respected man within the gang world." Jungwoo said as his eyes never left the man that was currently on the stage.

It was obvious that he was an old man as the light shown on him. Just like any male in this hall, black suit and tie fixed properly on the collar of his shirt.

If the boys didn't tell the girls that every single person in this hall was part of a gang, they most likely would've just thought that this was just like any other formal party.

"Thank you all for coming today." Now, it was completely quiet as he finally started speaking after looking around the crowd for a while. "Let's have some fun like we always do, okay?" And just like that he left the stage.

"That was the shortest speech I've ever heard." Chen said turning around the face the boys.

"It's always like that." Mark said.

Voices started to rise again and people started walking. It was like that very man, that was standing on that stage, like took them out of their reality.