CHAPTER 2

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"I don't understand why they have to come back with us." Jaehyun said. The gang has returned back to the van with the drugs, money and the two girls.

"They saw us dealing drugs." Taeil simply said. He used the mirror to look at the two girls who were comfortable sitting in the van. "They might tell the police."

"We won't." Lucy said looking at Taeil. "The police don't like us either." She simply said.

"What do you mean?" Jungwoo asked. He was sitting next to the two girls so he just looked at them waiting for one of them to answer him.

"We've robbed too many places." Chen said looking at him. "We've been arrested too many times."

The boys were actually surprised by what she said. They could tell that neither of them were technically innocent by the way they looked. But they weren't expecting robbery and being arrested a few times.

"Cool." Haechan said and received a hit on the back of his head. "Why did you hit me?!"

It didn't take long before the reached the base. One by one they got out the van and walked towards the building. The girls were amazed at how the big the place was. Honestly, they never stayed in a place for a long time because they were always on the run.

"Get in the damn house." Jaehyun snapped at them as he was waiting for them. The girls just rolled their eyes and walked towards the door.

The house even looks bigger from the inside. Once again the two girls were amazed at the view in front of them.

"Yo, do you think we could steal a few things here?" Lucy whispers into Chen's ear. Before Chen could even reply back, they heard a voice not so far away from them. It actually came from the living room which the two only just walked into.

"Who are they and why aren't they unconscious?"

They looked at the person who was speaking. A lad with blue-ish hair was piercing his eyes into the two girls.

"Personally I think we should shoot them." Jaehyun said. Yuta told him to shut up which resulted in Jaehyun rolling his eyes and looking back and their leader.

"Pull the fucking trigger then, loverboy." Chen said looking at Jaehyun.

"Loverboy?" Lucy looked at Chen not sure why she called him that.

"He looks like one."

"I'm pretty sure my question is still unanswered."

"Oh yeah sorry." Lucy looked back at them man sat on the couch. "The name is Lucy, Kang Lucy."

"And I'm Chen, Lui Chen." Chen introduced herself. "And who may you be?"

The two girls looked at the now standing boy. They were actually confused as to why he was standing up as he can say what he wants to say while sitting down.

"Taeyong, Lee Taeyong."

"Why did you stand up?" Lucy leaned against the wall and looked at Taeyong. "You could've said that while sitting down." Chen snickered next to here before looking at the boys who were standing behind Taeyong.

"So he's your leader?" Chen asked looking at the boys.

"Yes I am." Taeyong said turning to look at his members behind him. "And why are they here?" All fingers pointed at Johnny because yeah he was the one who said that the two girls should come with them.

"We took them with us."

NEW MESSAGE:
damn this one might be better structured that TEAM but we'll see
ALSOOO
go read lost_in_neocity books they are absolutely amazing