CHAPTER 5

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Jaehyun they do not think you're a pervert."

That was the first thing the two girls heard as they reached the training room. They closed the door behind them and just stood there waiting for the two lads to notice them.

"Bro, I turned red as they were teasing me about wearing really short shorts!"

"We were joking loverboy." Chen said as she walked up to them with Lucy behind her.

"We don't even like wearing clothes like that." Lucy said standing next to Taeyong who was just smiling at them.

"See I told you." Taeyong walked over to the bench and started wrapping both his hands. The two girls walked over to him and started wrapping their own hands.

"So what are we doing?" Lucy asked tying up her hair.

"Johnny told me that you two are good fighters and I will like to see that." Taeyong walked over to Lucy and wrapped his arm aroundbee shoulder. "You will be sparring with me, and you two will be a pair."

"I'm fine with that." Chen said grabbing a water bottle and walked over to a few mats not that far away from Taeyong and Lucy. "Come on then, I don't have all day."

"Tae, please tell me you didn't forget?"

Johnny walked into the kitchen which was already filled with the two girls, Jaehyun and Taeyong himself.

"Forget what?"

"Formal? Tonight?" And that's when it hit Taeyong. He was too focused on the two girls being part of the group that he forget that they had to be somewhere tonight.

"Oh shit yeah." Taeyong ruffled his hair before looking back at Johnny who had his arms crossed over his chest leaning against the door frame. "Are the suits ready?"

"Yeah they arrived yesterday." Yuta said walking in and joining the conversation. "What about them two?" Yuta pointed his fingers at the two girls who were silently listening to the entire conversation the boys just had.

"I mean they are part of the group." Taeyong said looking at the three boys around him. The two girls just waited for him to carry on talking.

"We don't own any formal clothes. We were homeless remember?" Lucy said stating the obvious. "Plus we're fine with staying here. You guys go have fun." Chen nodded in agreement and got up with Lucy to leave for their room.

"Johnny go and tell Mark and Haechan to get ready." Taeyong said getting up from his chair. "You three are going shopping with the girls to get them dresses for the formal tonight."

"Yes!!"

"Haechan they are making me look like a girl!" Lucy said placing herself next to him in the car.

"Bro I know man. I wouldn't have that." He said back to her.

Somehow Johnny and Mark managed to drag the two girls out of their room and into the car. It would've been easier if they just agreed the first time they were asked. But no, the second time Mark and Johnny entered their room, the two girls were hiding and ready to attack the two.

"Shut it Haechan. You was no help." Mark set sitting in the passenger seat with Johnny starting up the car.

"I don't like helping."

"Can't I just wear a suit?" Chen asked looking at Johnny through the front mirror. "I look good in a suit you know."

"She looks better in a dress." Lucy said. "What? I'm not lying she has a really nice figure."

"Dresses it is then!" Johnny said driving out of the garage and into the main road.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Chen you would look amazing in this black dress!" Lucy held up a black velvet fitted dress. If she was being honest, Chen would only wear a dress if it was black as that was her favourite colour. "You can even match it with some silver heels."

"I like the way you think Lucy." Johnny said looking at the dress and then back to Chen. "Come on go try it on."

"No. Just buy the dress."

"Yes! She agreed!" Lucy high fived Johnny and passed the dress to him so she could go and look for a dress for herself.

"Oi, Lucy. Come look at this dress." She walked over to Mark and Haechan who were both holding a red dress each. The two dresses were very similar. The only difference was the material used.

"That one." Lucy pointed at the one Mark was holding. "I think satin looks better on me than velvet does."

"Ha I told you." Mark softly pushed Haechan's shoulder which made the boy roll his eyes.

"Come on, we still need to get you some heels." Haechan and placed the dress back and started walking over to the heels section with Mark and Lucy behind him.

As they got there, they were met with Chen and Johnny arguing about which pair of heels were better.

"Johnny the plain ones look better."

"I promise on my left tit that the glittery ones are better."

"I am not about to get my shoes stolen because it shines."

"Get the plain ones." Haechan said butting in the conversation. "The plain ones look better with the velvet dress."

"Thank you!"

NEW MESSAGE:
sorry for this boring chapter :(