CHAPTER 1

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

It was actually just a normal day at 127's base. You know, the usual getting ready for some drug dealing. Well the only difference is that the whole group is going, except Taeyong. He isn't here at the moment. Normally it would be just the four of them. Johnny, Yuta, Jungwoo and Taeil to be exact. But today they had a few boxes to sell. So they needed all of them for if something went wrong. Which is really rare cause nothing ever actually goes wrong.

"Ready?" Johnny asked getting up and grabbing his keys for the van they will be taking.

"Yeah, Haechan is just taking his knife." Johnny just nodded at what Doyoung said to him and started walking towards the front door.

"I'm ready!" The boys looked behind them and saw Haechan putting his knife in his back pocket.

All nine of them got in the van with Johnny driving and Taeil in the passenger seat. They were meeting somewhere else for today because if the amount of drugs they will be selling. Not that it was actually suspicious. It was passed midnight and the streets were mainly empty. You can see some drunk teens here and there but that's about it.

"Are we there yet?" Sicheng asked from the very back of the van.

"I'll say about ten more minutes." Taeil responded.

They all went back to their own conversation. If you were to walk passed them and see what's inside, you would think that they are simply just some young adults enjoying their youth years. I mean they kinda are, in their own way obviously.

"When will Taeyong be back?" Taeil asked Johnny.

Johnny looked at Taeil for a second before fixing his eyes back on the road. "He should be back before us." Taeil nodded and looked in the mirror to look back at the rest of the group.

"We're here." Taeil announced. Everyone unbuckled themselves and got out of the van. The usual four drug dealers lead the rest of them to the meeting point.

"I hope we get to fight today." Haechan said holding on to the knife in his back pocket.

"Is that all you think about?" Mark asked him.

"What else? I am a good fighter." Mark just rolled his eyes and carried on walking.

The four of them who were in front came to a halt. Which obviously made the rest of them stop right behind them. Since they actually got here now, they knew they had to be professional. No slipping up. And even if they did, they would obviously be some fighting maybe killing going to happen.

"Mark, Haechan and Doyoung." The three looked up by hearing their name being called. "Can the three of you come in from behind. They also brought their entire group." Without hesitant the three of them left the group and made their way to their destination.

"Johnny boy!" The leader of the opposite gang called out. "Oh, looks it just more than the four of you today."

"Could say the same for you." Taeil responded.

Yuta eyed the men standing behind the leader and noticed some of the men were holding weapons. He then pulled Jungwoo by the more and whispered into his ears. Jungwoo simply nodded and walked over to Jaehyun and Sicheng. Since Jaehyun was the only one on their side with an earpiece he tried contacting Doyoung who had the other earpiece.