CHAPTER 19

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Did you have to throw it at me?" Jaehyun said as he just about caught the first aid kit that Chen threw at him. He looked up at the girl who clearly has fresh cuts on her fingers.

"Lucy isn't here and you happen to be the first one I see." She say down next to him, well he sat on the floor so Chen just joined him. "So yeah, can you?"

"Do I get something out of this?" He asked as he started opening the box.

"What do you want? A kiss?" Jaehyun flinched as Chen said those words. "Isn't that loverboys like you want?"

"I actually just wanted you to answer my question." He said as he placed her hand on his knee. He started cleaning up the cuts on her fingers before giving her new bandages. "You're gonna injure yourself like that."

"I know." Chen gave him her other hand so he could replace the bandages. "What's your question?"

"Do you and Johnny have a thing going on?" He asked still focused on the cuts and bruises on her hand.

Chen honestly thought she heard wrong cause why he be asking her a question like that. The two aren't even close. Chen looked at him as he was still replacing the bandages before started talking again.

"What makes you think that?" Jaehyun placed the box away from them and leaned his back against the couch and Chen followed doing the same. "We don't for your information."

"You two just seem awfully close."

"I'm not stealing your best friend from you." Chen chuckled as she looked over to Jaehyun who surprisingly has a smile on his face because of what she said. "You should smile more often around me, it's cute."

"This is the most normal conversation we've had." Which he was right about. It was either they were arguing about something so small or just shooting glares at each other from across the room.

"Yeah, because you've been warmed up to me and Lucy."

"Hmm? I've never had a problem with Lucy."

"So you had a problem with me?" Chen asked offended. "From what I remember, you wanted to shoot me." She said remembering the very first night they got here. Thinking about it, it was only a few weeks ago and now herself and Lucy got themselves caught up with all the gang things again.

"I apologise for that." Jaehyun responded. Honestly, he didn't have a valid reason to hate on her. He just didn't like the idea of two new people joining them as it has always been the ten of them. He simply doesn't like sudden changes. "But you have some attitude problems."

"Huh? Me and Lucy literally stopped those people from stealing your drugs." It was after the two of them escaped from the back of the police car without any notice. "Who were those people anyway?"

"Sechan and his gang."

"What do you mean with Gunshot is invited to next weeks party?!"

Lucy and Yuta got back about half an hour ago and they straight away went to Taeyongs office but he wasn't there so they simply waited for until he walked into his office about 20 minutes later looking very confused, as anyone would.

"I told you once and I'm not repeating myself."

"Tae listen, I just happen to see two his gang members while Lucy was gambling and I heard them saying that they got an invitation to the same party we're attending."

Without saying anything it was obvious that they had to change their plans. It simply made that they couldn't make any big moves unless Gunshot did something first. It also meant that they have to decide whether to take the two girls with them as it will be riskier.

"I'll tell Johnny about this you can make changes as quick as possible and that Sicheng and Jungwoo properly need to some changes with their weapons as well as they need to stay with us the entire time."

"What about Taeil and Doyoung? Haven't they already placed the cameras?" Yuta asked looking at Taeyong who buried his face in his palms out of frustration.

"We don't need to change the cameras, just a few more which have an overall view on the hall." Lucy said.

"You know what? Call everyone for a meeting. The quicker the better, right?"

"This has to be some sick joke, right?" Jungwoo said. Lucy and Yuta just finished telling the rest what they had told Taeyong and their expressions weren't any different from Taeyong's.

"So we can't do anything risky that night." Jaehyun asked like it wasn't obvious enough. "What about those two?" He asked referring to the two girls.

"I don't know yet."

"We're coming with you guys." Chen said like she has final say in it. Lucy didn't say anything as she was thinking the same thing.

"Isn't it too risky though. You're talking like they can't just take you back because of your tattoos." Mark said.

"Technically they can't." Lucy said as all heads turned to her as she was standing next to Taeyong at the head of the table. "When we left we went to the higher ups, you know the ones in charge of the law of gangs. We told them that we left the gang with valid reasons obviously and they got us off the list of Gunshot."

"So the higher ups know that you two are the hidden aces?" The two simply nodded at what Taeil asked. "So from what they know, you two currently aren't part of any gang activities?" And once again they nodded.

"Can't we just tell the higher ups that they are part of 127 now?" Jaehyun suggested which did make all of them turn to him with surprised faces because as from what they remember he wasn't fond of the team. "What? Isn't that saver?"

"That is probably the smartest thing to do?" Doyoung said. "We can then have them get our tattoo."

"Okay then, tomorrow two of you will be going with me so that we can get this done and over with." Taeyong said before getting up. "Can the gambling duo, Taeil, Doyoung and Johnny stay behind please? The rest of you can go now?" Without any more words shared the rest of them left after Taeyong's command.

"Gambling duo, really?" Lucy asked as soon as was just the six of them in the room. "I was hoping for something better."

"He called the two of us 'The Nerds' when we first started." Taeil said as he remember the first time him and Doyoung joined the gang.

"I had too make it quick okay. Anyways, you two will be going with Lucy to the venue to place more cameras while the three of us make new plans for next week." Taeyong simply said. The clock hasn't hit 12 yet so it was alright for them to go, even if it was past 12 Taeyong qould;ve told them to go.

"Do you want to see a picture of the dress I'll be wearing next week?" The girl asked as the three of them left the meeting room.

"People would not believe that's part of gang activities of they heard right now."

"Yep very true."