CHAPTER 22

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Nervous?" The two girls are now stood in front of their shared mirror. They both decided to dye their hair back to black to fit their dresses and the theme of the party, black and white.

"I feel like we should be." Lucy said before walking away from the mirror and towards her bed to pick up her and Chen's purse. The two heard one of the boys call them to come downstairs as it was time for the entire team to make their way out.

"You two look amazing." Doyoung said as they all watched the two come down the stairs. The two just smiled before joining the rest. "Also you don't need to have dates for this party."

"Nice, also is my sword in the car?" Lucy asked looking at Haechan.

"One for me one for you."

"Okay let's head out so we can see what will go down today." Taeyong said catching everyone's attention. He picked up three keys one for him, Johnny and Jaehyun. "Taeil, Doyoung and Sicheng will come with me. The four of you will go with Johnny and you two drive together."

"I feel like this was done on purpose." Chen said snatching the keys from Taeyong and headed towards the car with a smiling Jaehyun behind her.

"They are having the enemies to lovers relationship that I want."

"There are way more people than I expected there to be." The rest nodded agreeing with what Taeil said. They arrived to the party a few minutes ago and the place only got more crowded by the minute.

"There are definitely going to be a few arguments."  Chen said scanning the room mainly to see if she could catch the gang that they were expecting to see tonight which she didn't as she still saw the same gangs she last time and maybe a few that weren't here last time. 

"Stop looking around that, it makes you look anxious." She snapped out of her trance and looked besides and saw that Jaehyun was the one talking to her. She looked away not liking the way he was looking at her, like he was actually interested in her.

"Stop looking at me like that." Chen mumbled not looking at him. She grabbed her glass of wine before looking at Lucy and joining the ongoing conversation which made the said boy next to her smile.

"You have a little crush." Jungwoo said as he noticed the elder staring at the girl. He was already aware of this ever since he went shopping with the girls not that long ago. "Don't even bother denying it, we both know it's true."

"Shut it." Jaehyun hissed at him which only made Jungwoo scoff and look away.

"Sechan is here." All their heads snapped up upon hearing Doyoung's voice and he wasn't wrong Gunshot was here, all of them even Kanghee, Sechan's right hand man. "Just don't act to suspicious and make to keep an eye on the girls."

"We know how to take care of ourselves." Chen said rolling her which made the younger laugh. Chen wasn't wrong though the two absolutely capable of taking of themselves. But they both knew the boys meant good.

"I've been notified that all the gangs have arrived which means that the party can officially begin." The host spoke through the mic loud and clear. "I've also been notified that one of the gangs have two new members but they have asked for me not to revealed their names, not that I know their names." 

Everyone in the hall started clapping even though they are unaware of who the new members were and what gang they belonged to. But they didn't want to let the curiosity get the best of them as they stopped searching and just sat down in their seats letting the host continue speaking.