CHAPTER 9

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Where did you guys even learn to fight like that?" Jungwoo asked the girls as he pulled out a pair of trousers for the two to look at.

"I don't know, survival?" Chen said shaking her head as she didn't like the trousers Jungwoo chose for her.

"Okay then, how long has this survival been going on?"

"Since Lucy was 15." All the memories from five years ago flashed before Chen's eyes. It was like it was only yesterday they escaped from it all. It was like a fresh memory.

"How old are you guys now?"

"I'm 21 and Lucy is 20."

Jungwoo was really surprised knowing that they've been surviving on the street without a proper house for 5 years. I mean yeah he was aware of them robbing banks but the fact that never stayed in a house for 5 years was a surprise to him.

"5 years." Jungwoo mumbled, loud enough for Chen to hear as she nodded her head. Jungwoo would ask her what they very doing before the 5 years started. But he knows better than that. He knows everyone has that part of them that they would rather keep to themselves.

"Anyways, let's get this over with so we can go back home, I'm getting tired." She looked over Jungwoo's shoulder to see Lucy and Johnny standing ready to go and pay for the stuff they got.

"Yeah, come on."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Those two are very skilled fighters." Taeil said as he walked into Taeyong's office.

The whole incident that happened yesterday was quickly forgotten about. Of course seeing the two girls go completely crazy during the fight yesterday was new to them but they again, they are a gang it was something they lived with.

"It was like they were uncontrollable." He said as he sat down in front of Taeyong.

With the house almost completely empty with, the two going shopping with Johnny and Jungwoo, and Haechan and Mark went out for a walk. All Taeyong could think about was the short conversation he had with the two girls last night.

"They weren't the once in control."

"What do you mean?" Taeil questioned confused. From what he saw yesterday he was sure that the two girls knew exactly what they were doing.

"We all know that they are good fighters, they proofed that before the event even happened." Taeyong moved his laptop to the side so he can place his hand in his disk and like his head rest on his palms before he continued talking. "They killed a few guys yesterday. But when I met them, they said that killing wasn't something they do even though they did it without any hesitation."

Now that Taeyong has Taeil busy thinking, he realised that it indeed was weird that Lucy knew how to fight with a sword really well and that Chen was really skilled with her knives. It was like they were trained for using those weapons. Cause, for what reason would you have to master a skill of throwing knives and using a sword to rob a few banks.

"Shouldn't we just ask them?" Taeil asked after the few seconds or maybe minutes of silence.

"Nope, they don't seem like the type to break and spill so easily."

"Okay, but they have their limits where they will break."

"I am not pushing their limits. They've only been in this gang for a few days." Taeyong placed his hands together before looking up at the older. "I'm gonna teach them self control."

"And why is that?"

"They lack self control."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"I can't believe you guys went shopping without me."

The group of 4 got home like half an hour ago and Haechan won't stop complaining about that they went shopping with out him.

"Is he being serious?" Lucy asks Mark who just nodded in disappointment. "You two left before we did."

"Lucy, Chen Taeyong wants the two of you in the meeting room."

Honestly, the two girls had no idea that their base had a meeting room, no one mentioned it. Since they didn't know where the room was, they followed Yuta.

"Damn this place is big." Lucy said as they walked into the meeting room.

They looked ahead and saw that not only Taeyong was sat at the table. Taeil, Jungwoo and Johnny were also sat around the table.

"Come on, take a seat. We have something to talk about." Taeyong said. "I will be sending you two to follow them to a trade, which will involve drugs. You know, like the first time you met them."

"Do we need to know any details about the other gang we are dealing with?"

"They are gonna be in a group of six just like us." Johnny said. "But they always play dirty so we usually wear earpieces for if we need back up."

"No, you two are not allowed to have weapons with you." Taeyong pointed at the two girls. They didn't even bother protesting against him as they knew why he said that and they don't blame him for it.

"When are we going?"

"In ten minutes."

NEW MESSAGE:
yes we are back with the drug dealing since the last time that happened was in the first chapter
ALSO GOT7 AND NCT SNAPPED WITH THEIR NEW SONG