CHAPTER 28

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Finally you guys are awake."

"Damn he is uglier close up."

The two watched Sechan take a deep breath before rolling his eyes. You would think that they would be scared of him but after whatever Chen and Lucy told them, fear isn't really what they are feeling towards him.

"Honestly speaking," Sechan started of as he walked around them. "It was never the plan to kidnap any of you."

"Of course not, you had no idea that we would be there." Yuta said which did make Sechan come to an halt just to glare at the said boy.

"You talking back at me doesn't make me intimidated enough."

"You don't even look intimidating." Jaehyun spoke up looking him up and down. "Perhaps, you probably intimidated by us, and we're tied up."

"Okay listen up you two little fucks." Sechan snapped at the two before walking closer to them. "The only reason why you two are here is because I want and need Lucy and Chen back. And you two are perfect bait."

"No, you're not hurting him." Lucy said for the nth time as she was peeling her apple. "Haechan, but the sword down."

"Then why did you kidnap him?" He finally placed the sword down and joined her at the table. It was just the two of them so he placed it down anywhere.

"They took Yuta and Jaehyun so we took him, it's only fair." She placed down her knife before looking back up at Haechan. "Plus, he probably has answers to some questions."

"What are you going to do?" He picked up a cherry popping it in his mouth. "Do you want to face him?" He cocked his eyebrow as she didn't reply back to him immediately. "Are you ready to face him?"

On one of the rooms upstairs Chen was in Jungwoo's room with Johnny. Nothing was said among the three of them, just absolute silence.

"Why am I even here?" Chen finally spoke up.

"Lucy told us to take you because she said that you would blame yourself for what happened." Jungwoo said.

Chen didn't say anything after that cause she knew that she would start blaming herself for this, and she is. If she and Lucy never left the gang they wouldn't have met nct, joined them and have two of them be kidnapped. Only in a spam of a few months.

"Please don't blame yourself." Johnny said moving closer to Chen. "They definitely do not blame you for this."

"They are probably doing better than your old mate Kanghee downstairs." Jungwoo said trying to hold his laugh in. "I don't understand why he was so scared."

"Can you blame him?" Chen said thinking about what happened about an hour ago. "We literally surrounded him waiting for him to wake up."

"We were doing our job."

"Curiosity kills the cat you know?"

"Die then." It's actually been a good few hours since the two have been kidnapped. They some how happened to break free from the ropes while Sechan left them for a while.

"Why are you guys so difficult to talk to?"

"I don't know man, maybe you just picked the wrong people to kidnap." Jaehyun bluntly said.

"Or you've never kidnapped someone before so you have no clue what you're doing." Yuta said after.

"Just tell me why Chen and Lucy left me!" Sechan snapped at them once again. "I did nothing but raise them to be what they are today and they are nothing but ungrateful."

"Oh? You made them the most inhuman girls I've ever met. You really think they would be grateful for that?"

"We're all inhumane! Everyone is crazy! They're are just crazy as I am."

"Crazy? Sure but not everyone is as careless and stupid as you are." Yuta said pointing his finger at the man in front of them.

"She said she's tired so she won't be going down with Lucy." Johnny and Jungwoo finally came downstairs after talking to Chen.

"I was expecting that." Lucy said standing up from her chair dusting the none existing dust from her jeans. "Mark and Haechan, you two are coming with me."

"Are you sure that you want them two to follow you?" Taeil asked looking at the two younger members.

"Yeah don't worry about it, if I was to bring Johnny and Sicheng with me Kanghee would've pissed his pants." Lucy said before walking over to Mark and Haechan and grabbing them by the wrist. "Haechan do not pick up the bat, we are not beating him up."

"I just wanted to look intimidated."

It didn't take them long to get the only sound proof room left, where obviously Kanghee was staying in. The three of them looked into the room and saw that he awake and looking around the room, probably looking for a way to get out.

"There's no escape out of here, if that is what you're looking for." Kanghee immediately looked at where the unfamiliar voice was coming from and was met with three faces looking at him.

"Damn, do you get intimidated that easily?" Haechan said smirking next the Lucy who was actually amused by what came out of his mouth.

"We're not going to hurt you." Lucy said stepping closer to him as he looked at her with shaking eyes. "We're just going to ask you a few questions. Is that okay with you?"

"Y-yeah, just don't hurt me."

"Depends."

"HAECHAN!"