CHAPTER 29

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
3rd Person PoV
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

"Is that all?" Kanghee nodded while Lucy sighed before getting up from a crouching position. "Okay, I'll be back with some food and maybe I'll bring someone else with me."

The three of them left the room, not forgetting to lock the room.

"Do you believe everything he said?" Mark asked as they got far away from the room.

"He might be more trustworthy than Sechan but not trustworthy enough."

"I'll take that as a no." Haechan said as they reach the top of the stairs.

"So did you get what you wanted?" They walked into the living room not expecting everyone to be there, even Chen was with them.

"Yeah we did." Mark said taking a seat next to Johnny. The other two followed by taking a seat anywhere available.

"He said that they moved base, but I have a feeling that they still use the old one." Lucy started of. "He also said he's been planning this for a while now. Even if me and Chen stayed with him, he would've proceeded with it probably succeed."

"Did he tell you the location for both bases?" Taeyong asked. Lucy just nodded and pointed at Mark who pulled out his phone as he noted down both locations. "Okay, we'll plan something and we should be able to get the other two back this week."

"Okay since Lucy was given two different locations we need to split up." Johnny said. Him, Taeyong, Doyoung, Taeil and Mark were all sat in the meeting room as Taeyong didn't want all of them to be there as it wasn't needed.

"We don't have enough members to split up into groups." Doyoung said remembering that Jaehyun and Yuta weren't with them at the moment.

"Umm, you guys might not like this idea but I can ask my friends, well they are Haechan's friends as well." Mark started off gaining all their attention. "Trust me they will be a lot of help. Me, Haechan and our friends will go to the new location and you guys go to the old one."

"Why would we go too the old one?" Taeil asked.

"Isn't that smarter as Lucy and Chen basically lived there." Taeil just nodded and looked at Taeyong waiting for him to say something on Mark's idea.

"Do you want to bring them here?"

Mark shook his head. "They're not good with new people. So me and Haechan will go to them and fill them in about everything."

"I say go to them later today considering it's only past midnight." Taeyong got up from his seat before saying the following. "We'll go at night time. I'll inform the girls."

It has already been a good few hours and Haechan and Mark have made their leave and headed over to where ever their friends were staying.

Taeyong told the rest of the boys what was going to happen later that day and they were all fine with it and they were prepared to end this as soon as possible.

"I'm going to Chen and Lucy and tell them about tonight."  He got up and left making his way straight to their room. He got there in no time and knocked on the door before entering the room.

"Isn't this like the first time you've entered our room?" Lucy said as she walked out of the bathroom that was in their room.

"Yeah, so what brings you here?" Chen said staring Taeyong down from her bed.

"Tonight, we are getting Yuta and Jaehyun back." He said eyeing the both of them. "We are going to the old building while we're sending someone else to the new building."

"Who is this someone else?" Chen asked.

"You'll find out at the end, after everything is done." Taeyong watched the two share eye contact before looking back at him. "Is that okay with the two of you?"

"Yeah, just tell us an hour before we leave." Chen said getting up from her bed. "I just need to mentally prepare myself." The elder nodded before leaving the two girls behind.

"You know how we're gonna do it, right?"

"Of course I do."

... it feels like I haven't updated in like forever, sorry for that but here's a short chapter love you all