CHAPTER 30

"Where are Mark and Haechan?" Lucy asked as they all got ready to leave the house.

"They've been gone for a few hours already preparing for something." Taeyong said.

"I don't know why he said it like that." Johnny said rolling his yes before facing the girl. "They are with the other group that wil be helping us today." Lucy just simply nodded while fixing her gun that was attached to her belt.

"We're taking him with us." Chen said appearing with Kanghee next to her. She was holding him by his collar so there was no way of his escaping. "He can stay with Taeil in the van."

"I'm fine with that." Taeil said reloading his gun before placing his near his belt.

"Wait why didn't you mention my name?" Doyoung asked peeking his head out from behind Johnny. "Am I not staying in the van."

"Not today." Sicheng said patting him on the shoulder. "You'll be joining us today."

They soon all got ready and headed over to the vans they'll be using today. Chen dragged Kanghee with her in the van Taeil would be driving.

Both drivers, Taeil and whoever was driving the other van, had the location of the building Chen and Lucy used to stay at. So it will be easy to just get there without any worries.

"Where are we going to?" Kanghee asked as soon as they hit the road.

"Don't worry about it, it will just take a while so get comfortable."

"I forgot how long it takes to get here." Chen said as she got of the van stretched her body while closing her eyes. As she opened them she saw the rest of them already ready to go in. "See you later Taeil." She said before shutting the door.

As she made her way over the group Taeil turned his chair and looked at the male who was with him. "You better not try anything. I might not look scary but I will kill you without hesitation."

"I doubt that." Kanghee scoffed. Taeil was surprised as he was confused where he got his confidence from as soon as Chen left.

"Chen was the one that told me to shoot you if you tried something." Taeil said as he placed bullets in every single slot, except of one. He pointed the gun and at Kanghee and shot without a warning. "Ooh, you are lucky it was the empty slot. Next time, it definitely won't be."

"Me and Chen are going to look for Sechan while you guys split up and find the boys." Lucy said as Chen joined them.

"Don't look at us like that." Chen said. She wasn't even looking at the boys, well mainly Taeyong. "We know this place better than you guys so finding him will be easier."

"We're not worried about that." Sicheng said. "We're just worried that you two won't be able to do it." Everyone knew what he meant by that.

Are the two girls going to be able to kill Sechan?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

"We'll be fine. You do your thing and we do our thing." Lucy looked at the boys before looking back at Chen. "We're going through the back. This might be the old building but, there are definitely a good amount of people in here so please, be careful."

Without waiting for any response the two girls quickly made their way to the back of the building leaving the boys behind.

"They are gone can you guys just hurry up and get into the building!?" Taeil said through the earpiece. They weren't that far away from the van so Taeil could see them clearly. "We have two people to save."

Taeyong mumbled a small 'ok' before telling the rest of them to split up as soon as I they get into the building. Getting into the building was easy done as Taeil had already hacked the password for door.

"Okay, Chen told me that there are a decent amount of people on each floor so be careful." Taeil said to everyone making sure that he disconnected Chen's and Lucy's earpieces to not distract them. "On each floor there will be room where they hold hostages in so make sure to check each floor properly."

"How do you know all this?" Taeil didn't even bother looking back at the male who was tied up behind him.

"I'm a hacker for a reason. Plus, it's quite easy when you have two former members from the gang we're against."

As always, Sicheng and Jungwoo are paired up again. The two were told to head straight up to the top floor. Not to head too the rooftop, they were just the only two who know how to get up smoothly and quickly. I guess being the quiet ones has it's perks.

"Do you think they're up here?"

"There is a chance that they are either up here or two floors down." Sicheng said as the two turned the corner.

The two weren't that bothered about who ever was on this floor with them. They are pretty sure they already put down most of them as it is a lot quieter than before.

"Let's hope one of us finds them."

I don't understand why updates are get slower now that the book is almost coming to an end?!??? But I'll try my best the update the new few chapters as quick as possible!!!