Chapter 84: Navigating the Base

I might not be able to finish this by the time school opens anyway, so ahahahaha, I'll try my best!

By the way, look what I found.

You're welcome. HAHAHAH.

By the way.
______________________________________

The hard thing is I need to write characters that are smarter than me, so you won't believe how many hours I spent on planning this chapter alone.....

I don't know how I got this idea but-

_________________________________

🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

"How did he even know that the base is underwater..?" Ciel grumbled to himself, sitting from afar as few of them discussed about the possible locations.

Since Charles and Leon were quite possibly the smartest among them, the two were the ones that joined Nubis and Principal Evan in the discussion.

Albert sighed when he heard the other "You do know that it's best not to question the experts."

The 'experts' that were currently busy thinking had no idea about what was spoken about them, and in all honesty, they could care less as they have nore important matters to attend to at the moment. Not that they weren't appreciated.

So far, Nubis had listed out all coordinates in which he saw Xi Shen Ko's boats. There were 27 in total, scattered all over the isle and open sea, around 2 miles away from Poposi, and 3.5 miles away from Momos.

Theoretically speaking, there distance is not matched, the marks also don't match. They had checked all the places of the sighting and none of them had anything in common. The marks do not lead to any point if they were to draw a line following the marks.

According to Nubis, he found out that the base was underwater based on the sound recorder he placed on their boat.  It was brief, but after a few days of thinking, Nubis was able to give out that fact.

Xi Shen Ko's men mentioned something about an entry station in the middle of the sea, and had said the word 'under' far too many times than he would've liked.

Charles had countlessly tried to connect all those marks, hoping to make out a shape at least. However, this wasn't a simple line connecting maze like the ones kids play with. He was starting to suspect that these lines were forming chinese characters. And as someone whi had no idea knowledge of chinese words, Charles was left feeling helpless.

Having thought about that possibility, the people from China had made a few rough guesses about what words would he have made on the map, but still couldn't find anything.

It wasn't until Leon mentioned it that anyone noticed "The sightings were the times Nubis had seen the boat, nkt necessarily a pattern."

When they had heard of this, they were all left dumbstruck by their own idiocy.