Chapter 59 - Switch

I originally targetted 3k reads before the end of quarantine (school still doesn't open for Mrsm and SBP in Malaysia), and when I looked back, it's already 3.12k.....

This is more successful than I expected, it makes me happy kekekek... .

All in all, thank you for all those who reads my fanfic, it's not much. I'm supposed to write ny other novel but since I started this fanfic, I never stopped.

And thank you for bearing with my typo self.....

Sometimes my fingers just move too fast for my liking...

And by the way, I'm going to make Shao Long left handed. Ace of Strategy can go f**k itself.

🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖🍖 I'm a slut for food.... Parents say I digest too fast..

Amongst the noise in the living room, the sound of a thud was non-existent. No one realized it, until Albert went to grab a drink for everyone.

"Settle down, settle down! What do you guys want?"

"Bring out the milk cartons!" Ciel shouted.

"Anything else?!" Albert asked.

"Oh! I want sprite!" Felix exclaimed.

"No soft drinks at night!"

"Fine fine, milk it is" Felix whined.

Albert sighed and went to the kitchen. Along the way, he suddenly heard the running water without any other sounds, not even the clanging sound of utensils against each other.

"Odd. Wasn't Shao Jun washing the dishes?" he mumbled to himself.

Ashe reached the kitchen, he called out "Shao Jun, are you done with the-"

His speech was interrupted by the sight in front of him. While the tap water was still running, a glass was firmly placed on the counter. A pool of water gathered around the base, signalling that it hadn't been dried before being placed there. Albert stepped forward.

When he saw the figure on the floor, motionless, he let out a gasp.

"Help! You guys! Shao Jun collapsed!"

Naturally, the second he said this, the first person to arrive was Shao Jun himself, confused the hell out of his mind. A person mistaking him for another. It could only be Shao Long.

At the door of the kitchen, he dashed in.

Seeing for himself the unmoving body, he shouted, despite it all "Shao Jun!!"

Yes, he called out his own name...

*******

They had to call the doctor. In all honesty, since it's only been two days ago since he visited, he was now aware of the terrible condition of Shao Long and had to prescribe him with a new batch of medicines.

While the rest of the princes thought that Shao Jun's heart wasn't yet properly healed, they couldn't help but find it suspicious. Throughout the whole time, 'Shao Long' seemed more depressed than anyone. Xueyang's face had darkened.

And yet, after hours of the doctor being the Shao Jun's room, none of them called their father or anyone in particular. No one bothered to inform their families back in China. How come?

Sure, it seemed as if both of them hated their father. But Xi Shen Ko homeschooled Shao Jun because he had a chronic disease. Surely, he loves Shao Jun. But with him now hurt, why wouldn't they call him?