Peace & well-being | Fili

Several days had passed full of stress, sadness and bad moments. Y/N had lost a great friend of hers due to an argument and she was devastated, so much that she did not feel like doing anything. She was on the couch, watching TV with a blanket, a coffee rested on the table. She had a little headache and just half an hour ago she had stopped crying over the memories of her friend.

Suddenly she heard her cell phone, a message had arrived. It could not be neither more nor less than that blond dwarf that she loved, Fili. He had texted her to ask if she wanted to go out that night. Her mood was not precisely good, but seeing that dwarf always brought a smile to her she thought it wouldn't be bad at all. Of course, she said yes. It was then that Y/N decided to start changing her clothes and getting ready for the moment, as it would not be long until the time came for Fili to pick her up.

Once everything was ready, she heard a message on her mobile again, it was a message from him, and that made her hurry to leave the house. Once she got to the street she found that handsome blonde dwarf with his blue eyes staring at her and with a smile peeking on his lips. He was waiting for her with his arms crossed, leaning on the wall, illuminated by the light of a street lamp.

"Are you ready?" Fili asked.

"Aye! Let's go," Y/N said with a smile, taking his hand.

And they both went to the car. Fili, then, put on a song, not a normal one that appears on the radio, it was a special one, one that sounded that time in the bar where they met. On that day Y/N was with a friend and it was a moment when both Fili and Kili introduced themselves to the two young women who where sitting on the table waiting for their dinner. Then, the song started to play. Hearing that song once again and in Fili's car made Y/N smile and blush.

"I have a surprise for you, so I want you to put this blindfold on," Fili said, showing her a black piece of fabric.

"Seriously!?" asked Y/N excited. Fili chuckled to himself.

"Ya, it's special for us," he said.

Y/N took the blindfold and kept it until Fili gave her the signal to put it on her eyes.

When they were reaching their destination was the moment when Fili told her to put it on, and Y/N done it without hesitation, because she trusted the words of her dwarf.

Once they got out of the car, the blonde grabbed her by the waist and guided her to that surprise. It was spring and there was not much light, it was beginning to get dark and the song of some birds, crickets, the swaying trees and a stream of water could be heard. Y/N had no idea where they were, but she sensed that it would be something that was not going to leave her indifferent.

When they stopped, Fili stood behind her.
"You can take off the blindfold," he said in her ear in a whisper.

Y/N heeded his words and, after a slight moment, the woman was able to push the blindfold away so that she could contemplate a natural landscape worthy of admiration for its beauty. She was amazed.

"It cannot be... This is wonderful! How do you know this place?" she asked, absorbed in seeing everything around her.

"There's still more. Come with me," said the blond offering his hand.

After walking a few feet further, Fili pushed aside some bushes and both could see a tablecloth spread on the ground with several candles lit around it. In the center of it several containers of food awaited them.

"Surprise, darling," the blonde said with a smile. He then, without warning, received a somewhat long-lasting kiss on the lips as a thank you from his girl.

"It's beautiful..." said the woman, beginning to sob.

"Something's wrong?" asked the blond, beginning to be taken aback by the woman's apparent sadness.

"It's nothing... Just..." she said, pausing her words for a few seconds.

"Yes?"

"My best friend and I are angry... And I think I have lost her..." she answered, looking into his eyes doubtfully and saddened.

"I see... Well, come on, let's sit... I've prepared a special dinner for the two of us by the river under this great oak tree so we can enjoy a quiet evening. Relax and, when you're ready, tell me what happened with you two," Fili offered, pointing to the tablecloth.

The woman and the dwarf sat together and ate dinner while talking about all kinds of things except those that bring up bad memories or that awaken feelings that must be forgotten. Do not forget to mention the long looks full of good feelings that accompanied the moment. Once they finished dinner they got ready to relax after collecting everything.

Fili got up of the tablecloth to light a small fire, it had gotten dark and was beginning to cool. After this, he decided to sit with his girl and hugged her from behind, letting Y/N rest on his chest while they gazed at the landscape and the waning moon radiating its white light.

There was a long silence between the two, after being calm, enjoying each other's company.

"Are you better?" Fili asked.

"Aye," she answered with a sigh.

"Well, tell me now then, what happened between you two?" he asked.

And they spent the rest of the evening chatting and relaxing by the warmth of the fire.