Chapter 24

Day 4

"Grayson and I are going out somewhere today around lunch. You'll be fine by yourself right?" This big like night seriously not auricle without someone here to tell him what to eat and do.

"I'll be fine, Mother."

"Hey! I'm not that old!" I playfully punch his shoulder.

"Yeah, that would be pretty weird." He jokes.

"Do you wanna come with Grayson and I? I think we are just gonna hang around at the mall."

His face brightens, "Sure! Grayson's a pretty cool guy. When are you leaving?"

"We are leaving in an hour."

"I'll be ready."

I head up to my room to flat iron my hair, and do my makeup. I heat up my flat iron and then begin sectioning my hair. After about ten minutes of speedily straightening my hair, I began my makeup. I decided to go with a more natural look. For my outfit, I pull out a longsleeve navy shirt, covered in anchors paired with red jeans and a red necklace.

Dang. An hour sure does fly by!

About that time, I hear someone walking though the door, "Anyone home?" Grayson calls though the foyer.

"In the kitchen!" I yell back.Though the corner of my eye I see a male figure and then I turn around, "Can't wait! Let me grab Ryder and we will be ready!"

"Sounds great. I haven't been to the mall in ages!"

"Me either!" I stroll over to the intercom on the wall, "Ryder, if you don't get your butt down here, we will leave without you!"

"So, why do you and Ryder live together again?"

"I-um- our parents are really close friends and, so, we bought two houses and connected them," I tell him. It's not really a lie, but it's like not the whole truth.

"That's cool. Your house is crazy awesome!"

"Thanks," I smile up at him. I have to admit, he is darn hot.

"Hey Grayson! It's nice to see you again!" Ryder comes up from behind us, extending his hand out to shake Grayson's.

"Nice to see you too," Grayson smiles, "Ready to go?" He looks between us as we nod our heads.

We head to the car and turn on the Pandora radio and decide Taylor Swift's station would be best. After the thirty minute drive, we are at the mall and ready to enjoy a day full of fun.

I walk between the two boys heading into the mall. "Where ya wanna Bryn?" Ryder asks.

"It doesn't matter to me! Anywhere is fine."

"How about Olive Garden?" Grayson asks.

Anywhere but Olive Garden. This Olive Garden was the place I found out about the arrangement. Remembering the pain is just as strong as it was the night I found out. I felt so betrayed by my parents, so... Alone. "Um, if you don't mind, can we not eat there?"

"Why not? I thought you loved Italian!" Ryder's face shows complete shock.

"I do... But the last time I ate there was the week before Prom..." I look straight into Ryder's eyes, hoping he would catch on. Luckily, he did.

"Oh. How about Stix then?"

We all agree and head towards the Japanese restaurant.

+++

I am STUFFED! My stomach might explode, but we still decided to go into Starbucks.

The mall has a special smell. Starbucks and perfume is what it reminds me of- I guess it's because we are walking into the amazing coffee shop.

Cute couples sit at their own table, baristas scurry around filling drinks, and the aroma is mouthwatering.

"Caramel apple cider, please." I order mine.

Ryder orders and then pays for ours using the card our parents gave us. Grayson is behind us ordering, so Ruder and I find our seat. We find a perfect window seat for four, and sit down at it. A few minutes later, Grayson joins us.

During a lull in our small talk, the bell over the door chimes, and a teen guy strolls in. I gasp. It's Hudson.

---

A/N

Jk. I had to make you think I would be that cruel. Continue.

-----
"What's wrong Bryn?" Ryder asks worriedly.

"Look behind you."

He does what I say and then catches the eye of Hudson.

"I'm sorry he cheated on you Bryn. Do you want to leave?" Darn you Grayson! Ryder doesn't know about this! Ryder's face shows it all: anger, sadness, and rage.

"He did what!?"

"Yeah... He sorta kinda cheated on me..." Ryder abruptly stands up and marches towards Hudson. "Ryder. Stop. Don't do anything please!"

By this time, we are right beside Hudson, "Hudson, can we chat for a minute?" Ryder forcefully grasps his arm and grimaces a smile.

"Eh, sure." Hudson forces a smile.

Ryder practically pulls Hudson out of the building, through the outside entrance.

And that's when he began to pound Hudson.

---

Now it's a real A/N... Haha!

Early update! Yay!

Confession. The real reason I updated quick was for this, and if you are still actually reading the A/N, please read in because I'm like freaking out.

So many of you know that this book came from a dream I had about a year ago. Only, it was me in the arranged marriage.

Well, last night, my parents had their group to like teach adults how to have amazing teenagers *flips hair* like me. Just kidding! Well, I was sorta kinda listening to what they were saying from my bedroom because I heard my name and my ears perked up.

A lady that I have never heard before said "When you start looking for someone to date Kloe, keep my son in mind." Or something like that.

And my parents were like, "Ok! It could be an arranged marriage or something!" And they didn't sound like they're ere kidding!!!!! What if my dream comes true?! What if I become Brynlee?!

Ok. Sorry for my break down... Continuing with the chapter.

So Ryder beat Hudson up?

What do you think will happen with that?

Teaser- Hudson is injured, and Ryder and Bryn get in a fight.