Chapter 31

Today has been a wonderful dream- I can hardly believe it is real!

After he asked me to be his girlfriend, Ry decided that we needed to go to a restaurant to celebrate.

I couldn't argue with him about that!

In the short time today that we have become an official couple... our dynamic has changed. It's not a bad change either.

"Babe, how about this one?" Ryder points to a restaurant, for the past hour we have been searching. We haven't been searching too hard, because honestly, we've enjoyed driving around.

"Sounds good!" The restaurant he pointed out looks on the pricy side. Fancy restaurants are the best!

As Ryder pulls into the parking lot, my phone begins to ring, I pull it out of my purse and Bri's face pops up on the screen.

"Hey! What's up?" I ask.

"Where the heck are you?" She half questions, half yells.

"Umm... Miami."

"Why are you in Miami?"

"Ryder needed to come and we thought we'd make a trip out of it." I glance worriedly to Ryder. Bri isn't one to get upset easily.

I hear her sigh on the other line, "Why didn't you tell us? I thought someone had kidnapped you and Ryder!"

"Why did you think we've been gone for a while? For all you knew, we were out to get food or something."

"Shut up! I got scared!" She defends.

"Hormones out of whack?"

"Yes! I'm pregnant, Brynlee! Shut up!"

"Ok, ok! Well, you're kind of interrupting us so... I'll talk to you later."

"What do you mean I interrupted?"

"Ry and I are kinda on a date..."

She screams, "WHAT! SERIOUSLY?"

I roll my eyes and pull the phone away from my ear, giving Ry an annoyed look.

"Yeah. I'm technically and for real now, his girlfriend."

I can hear her squeal and yell for Reeves. Way to interrupt my first date with Ryder, Bri.

"Bri!"

"Yes?" She asks, on the verge of giddy.

"You need to stop fangirling like I would, because that's weird coming from you, and it might hurt the baby." If I ever being the baby into something, it makes her stop. It's just a few weeks till we know the gender!

"Okay," See, I knew it would shut her up, "I'll let you get back to your date."

"Alright. Bye!"

"Bye!" I hang up as quickly as possible before she could start up a conversation again, "Dear Lord, she can talk." I complain to Ryder.

"It's fine, darling. Let's go on inside to the Italiano Amore," He grins, reaching out to hold my hand as he opens up the door.

"Italian love... I don't know whether to be scared of going in there or flattered." I giggle.

"The reviews were good."

"What? Did you go on Angie's List?" I joke, leaning into his side.

"Maybe..."

I jump back in shock, because, honestly I've never actually heard of anyone using it, "Are you serious?"

"Yes," He opens the door allowing me to enter, and then we are taken back to our seats.

"You are so adorable." I smile, resting my chin on my hand that's is propped up on my elbow. It's not great etiquette, but who even cares?

----

Hey. I'm son sorry for the short and late update, but school is so chaotic with finals approaching. So until school is out (27 more days!!!) I won't be updating like normal. I don't know how this will all work out.

The end is nearing!!! I'm so excited! *remember******* I will be doing like a 5-6 chapter short!

I have to write my short story for school, so I'm just updating now.

The short story is so much fun to write, and it will be up sometime next week!

Love!
-Kloe