Chapter 10

This ^^^ is sorta the layout for her room. Only, with the details I mention. Lol! Enjoy!

"Brynlee! Are you up yet?" Mom burst through my darkened room.

"What does it look like? I'm in the bed asleep, the lights are turned off."

She rolls her eyes, "Get up now. We are leaving in an hour to see the new home."

"What about all of my stuff?"

"The packing people will do that," she turns on the lights, "Up now. Feet on the floor. I don't have time to watch your slow 'Getting up Routine'."

After forcing myself out of the comforting warmth of my bed, I shuffle to the bathroom to take a hot shower. Allowing the water to loosen my muscles, I finally begin to wake up.

About ten minutes later, I threw on my Divergent hoodie and shirt with jeans.

+++An Hour Later+++

"Sis. We are leaving." Bella knocks on my door, beaconing me to leave.

"Coming." I take one long gaze around my room, hoping to remember all the details, "Bella, can you come here a sec?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"About what?" Her face morphs into utter confusion.

"You were brought into all this arranged marriage crap."

"It's fine. I hate school any way because everyone always makes fun of me. So I'm glad we are homeschooling."

"I love you lil sis." I pull her into a warm embrace, ruffling her golden hair.

"I love you too," she pulls back so I can see her face,"Hate to break this up, but Mom is super stressed. We need to go."

Wow. I have no words to express how immaculate this mansion is. I'll just say, the move, and the thirty minute drive is well worth it. The mansion is bigger than both my house, and Ryder's combined. Brown stones cover the mansion with a long, glass living room and kitchen in the center, joining the two sides of the house. Our family has one side, while Ryder's family has the other. Surrounded by woods, this house is the perfect hideaway from the real world.

Judging from the outside, I'm going to live this place.

"Bella! Let's go check it out!" I hop out of the car barefoot, feeling the velvety grass between my toes.

The gold door handle chills my fingers when I curl my fingers around it.

The sight inside completely stuns me. This house looks as if it jumped out of a Beverly Hills house designing magazine.

Doing a quick run-through if the new house, I stumble upon my room, on the third floor. The walls have a new crisp blue, with a pastel pink accent wall. In the middle of the room, is the bed. Oh my gosh the bed! It's huge! Painted in a nice cream color, gorgeous designs, and light pink drapes, what's not to love?

Out for the corner of my eye, I see spiral steps leading to a loft of pillows and books. Wait. What?! THIS IS AMAZING!

Carefully running up the spiral staircase, I spot all of my favorite books in HARDCOPY! Not only that, but a 55" flatscreen tv with: Destiny, Halo, Call of Duty, Mario Brothers, and Mario Cart are all over here!

Maybe moving here is not going to be too terribly bad...

I feel a vibration in my back pocket. I pull out my phone, to see who texted me.

Hudson: I'm here :)

WHAT?! He cannot be here!

Me: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Hudson: hey! Everything will be fine! I can meet Ryder, and we can talk about a few things. Get some stuff straightened out.

Me: what stuff needs to be straightened out? My parents might kill you!

Hudson: why? Because you "had" a crush on me? They don't know we are dating. You can tell them you don't like me anymore.

Me: *sighs* ok. See you in a few.

A day with me can't go without drama can it?

Hiiii!!!

How are you???

So, what do you think will happen?

The new house... I would totally live there.

Happy early thanksgiving! What are you doing for thanksgiving? (If you live in the USA, anyway. Haha)

-Olafff