Chapter 11

Upon Hudson's arrival, I quickly decided that if I wanted him here more often, Hudson and Ryder needed to be "friends."

"Hudson, let's go get Ryder. We all need to talk, since you are here."

Hudson playfully pouted, "But then I won't get you all to myself." He snaked his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my head.

"Hudson, stop! Before someone sees us!" Honestly, I'd love to stay in this position, but I'd rather not risk it, "Come on, let's go."

"Ryder!" My hand tingles from the pounding on the door. My heart pounds loudly in my chest, from the close proximity of Hudson. It's weird. We've been best friends since sixth grade, you'd think everything would stay the same. It hasn't.

"Yeah?" Ryder opens his door, unsurprisingly shirtless, throwing me out of my thoughts and feelings.

I've never felt tension so strong in my life. You always hear of people saying 'I could cut the tension with a knife' or something like that. It has never felt more true to me, than I this moment.

The guys are having an intense staring contest, if looks could kill, they'd both be dead.

Hudson is trying to intimidate Ryder, being all possessive of me, which by the way is super hot.

Ryder on the other hand, is showing no signs of intimidation, but is only trying to make Hudson seem one inch tall.

I clear my throat, snapping them out of their intense match, "Hudson, this is Ryder, my um..."

"Fiancé." Ryder finished my sentence, obviously not realizing it is Hudson, my boyfriend, by my side.

If you think the tension was thick before, it doesn't even compare to the tension now.

"Ryder. We need to talk. Get a dang shirt on and meet me in the garden."

"Who says you can tell me what to do?"

My temper rises, "Shut up! Stop being a fudging jerk. I'll be waiting in my room."

I hear the door slam behind me, when I storm off, "Well... That went well." I say to Hudson, sarcasm dripping off my words.

"I'm gonna kill him." He grunts through his gritted teeth, while he clenches his fists.

"I don't know why he's acting this way."

"Do we have to talk to him?" An annoyed look envelopes his face.

"Yes," I laugh; attempting to get over Ryder's outburst. I don't know why, but when he called me his fiancé, it made me feel all warm inside. I shrug the feeling off, and head to my room with Hudson trailing behind me a few steps.

+++

"Ryder, Hudson is my boyfriend." I began explaining to him once we were secluded in the garden.

"Oh... So, he's the guy you're dating?" Honestly, I feel sorry for him, his face is pale, he looks like he want to crawl in a hole and hide, and his eyes are round like donuts.

"Yeah..." I respond, not really knowing what to say.

"So, babe, what do you want to talk to us about?" Hudson asks, and I noticed he made a point to say 'babe.' Jerk.

"I want you two to be friends-"

"You what?!" Hudson exclaims taking a step back, literally.

"Yes. I want you to get along, play video games together for a little bit, and appear that you are getting along. If we can pull it off, Hudson, you can come here more. I could play with you... Please, guys, do it!"

"Alright, Bryn." Ruder's face softens as he has my name, and the color begins to fill his face again.

I throw my arms around him, completely overjoyed that Hudson will be coming over, without suspicion. "Thank you so much! I'll love you for it forever!"

Hehehehe!!! That gave you some of Ryder didnt it?

Did you like the cliffy? It may or may not have a double meaning...

How do you think both boys will respond to her remark? Were you surprised by the way Ryder acted when he first met Hudson?

Also, I'm so excited! Last night we had 790 reads, I checked about lunchtime, and now we have reached 860! To say the least, I am still very shocked!

Thank you for each and every read, vote, and comment! It makes my day that people read what I write, and enjoy it!

-Olafff

(Omg! My mom got me this Olaf jacket today... I about cried. Lol)