Prolouge

Have you ever been in love? It's the absolute best thing that could ever happen to you. Trust me, I've had plenty of experience. Statistics show that on average, a person falls in love six times! Maybe your time hasn't come yet, but when it does, you'll beg for it to last forever. You will fear the very day, when it might go away. Let me tell you a secret...

Yes, there will be many "loves" in your life. They won't be your real love. That happens once, and when it does, I believe it will last forever.

All you need, is that one single person. Not twenty, not ten, not even five! All you need is one. Just one. Most likely, you won't be marrying ten (if you do, I am sorry you had to go through all of those heart breaks, because they suck.) In reality, you need one man.

You need someone who is completely loyal, provides for you, and loves you unconditionally crazy!

I'm living happily ever after right now, and those are the key ingredients for a guy.

Love can be arranged by people, setting them up, introducing them, or even forcing them!

There were a few guys that went in and out of my life, but my true love, stuck with me through it all.

Every love should last forever, and even through the tough times when I want to wring his neck, I remember all we went through to get us here. I remember that all loves should last forever, and so far, ours has.

------------

Hope you enjoyed it!

I am dedicating this book to God. Without Him, I would be nothing. I honestly don't know where I would be today without leaning in Him in my best and toughest times. He saved me and I live my life everyday to give glory to Him. Had He not sent His Son, Jesus, I would be so lost and I would have to experience a dark life. Am I saying I am perfect? Heck no! All I am saying is, Jesus redeems me and picks me back up when I fall. He always shows a light and an opening in the tunnel.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE."

-Jeremiah 29:11

Happy Reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Kloe

*WARNING*

Ok. So I'm writing this months after I finished this book. I began editing the first 2 chapters and then I became sick with myself. Here are a few things that will cause confusion.

Brynlee is 17. Later in the book it will say she is 15. She is 17.

Ryder is 18.

There will be a character named "Bella" she is Brynlee's younger sister whom I have deleted from the parts I have edited.

I'm extremely sorry for any sort of confusion! I literally cannot make myself edit it though.

So... Enjoy!

AMAZING Cover by worldgirlalwaysxx ! Go follow her and read her stories (They are freaking amazing!) 👍👍👍 (like seriously though. Check her out!)