Chapter 22.5

Ryder's POV (I had too...)

Two weeks, by myself with Brynlee.

When Momma Linn told us this, I about fainted. Maybe, I can win her over. Maybe I can make her fall for me.

Plan 1- get her to snuggle with me.

How will I do this? Have a fake migraine. She will feel so bad for me, that she will pretty much do anything I tell her to.

"My head hurts!" I groan realistically.

"I'll get the pain meds!" She yells dorm the kitchen to him. I won't actually take the medicine, it would like hurt me if I wasn't actually in pain. I'm a pretty good actor, so maybe she will fall for it all.

I hear her rummaging though our medicine cabinet which is not organized at all.

I don't know how, or why, but she has this affect on me. I know I'm falling for her, I'm falling for her hard, but I know she doesn't feel the same for me, and she doesn't deserve me. Not after all the things I have done, things that hurt to think about. Things that happened to me, yet know one knows. No one may ever know, that would be fine with me.

"Here you go. Anything else I can get you?" She holds out the capsule and glass of water, I 'gratefully' take it from her hand, her finger barely grazing my palm, but it's enough to to make me shiver. Enough to make my heart beat faster. I skip the pill in my hand and act like I took it.

"Stay in here with me, " I plead with a fake forced smile.

"Sure. Let me grab a book because all you do when you have a migraine is sleep." I love how she reads. I love how her eyes light up when she talks about them.

"That's not true! I groan in pain too. " I call to her as she heads to her room.

I hear her chuckle; the sweetest sound on earth.

Dang, I have it bad for her.

I stand up and slowly walk to the elevator, waiting on her to meet me.
I see her flawless chestnut hair from the corner of my eye, so I open the door to the elevator, "Hold on. Let me get on."

I wait for her before closing the door and then unloading after a few seconds. I fake trudge to my room.

I crawl into his bed, while she closes the curtains and turn off the lights for me.

"You know what Ryder, Ill just sleep with you. Scoot over." Darn that was easy. I didn't even have to ask.

"I know I'm hot and irresistible and you would love to sleep with me, but I kinda have a migraine." I probably shouldn't have made a sexually remark, but what can I say? I'm a guy. It just comes out.

"You jerk! You know what I meant," She squirms in discomfort.

I find that intriguing. Most girls that I know, well knew, would have made some comment back, completely unfazed by it. Brynlee, however, blushes and squirms. It's totally cute, and it makes me love her even more.

I just said love didn't I?

I never thought it existed until now. Brynlee has changed everything for me.

She changed the way I think.
She changed the way I act.
She changed the way I see others.
And most importantly her.

When I first met her, she seemed like some girl who wanted to break my heart again. But, she was determined we would never work.

But I found something out... Google is a wonderful thing.

To make an arranged marriage legal, both of us would have had to sign a legal paper.

I called up my lawyer. (Yes. I have a lawyer. Mom and Dad wanted me to for some reason.) He found the documents that Brynlee and I both signed, which does make it legal.

Unless both of us back out, the arranged marriage is still on. So technically, if I wanted her bad enough, I could just not back out, and she would have to marry me.

I wouldn't ever do that though. I couldn't live with myself if I did. I love her too much.

Brynlee lays in the completely other side of the bed. This isn't going as planned!

"Let me know if you need anything," She whispers.

Thank you Bryn, for saving the day without even realizing it. "I'm sorta cold."

"Alright. Let me get some more blankets for you." No! I don't need blankets! I need you. I catch her wrist to stop bed.

"You don't have to get blankets, just snuggle up to me."

"Fine, but if you weren't like my brother, I wouldn't be doing this." If she doesn't keep brother zoning me, I swear I will have a come apart.

She lays on her side, her beautiful eyes fluttering shut. I snake my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me.

I watch her fall asleep, her breathing in sync with mine.

She's like really asleep. Right? I poke her arm. She doesn't move.

I think she's really asleep. I move her a little bit, to where her head rests on my chest, and her hand beside mine.

This will be a lovely night.

Oh my gersh!

I like writing in his POV... Can someone find him on Amazon or EBay for me? He is such a doll...

Anyway...
What secrete do you think RYDER is hiding about his past?

What about his love for Brynlee?!

About the documents they signed, but didn't realize what they were doing...

What about his plan? How do you think it will work out through the next 2 weeks? Do you think something might happen?

I think that's all!

And way early chapter Eh? I had to. I got super excited and couldn't wait!

-Kloe