Chapter 6

Buzz Buzz! I feel my back pocket vibrate... I have a text! My heart leaps when I see who it's from...

Hudson: how did things go last night

Me: Er... Too much went on. Can you meet me at the mall today?

Hudson: of course! See you in an hour? Need me to pick you up?

Me: no. You don't need to come to my house b/c of my parents. I'll get Mom to drop me off. I'll tell her I'm meeting Ava Claire.

Hudson: Great idea. Can't wait to see you!

Me: me too!
"Mom!" I yell while running down the stairs.
"Yeah?"
"Can you drop me off at the mall?"
"Sure. Who all is going?"
"Some friends."
"Ok. When do you need to be there? An hour?"
"Yes mam! I need to go get ready."
-Mental Getting Ready List-
•shower
•blow dry hair
•outfit
•makeup
•curl hair

This will take a solid hour. Crap.
One good thing is, my showers are super fast.

After a hopping out of my my five minute short, my blow dryer is put to work.

Running about for the solid hour getting ready, is not my ideal way to get prepared for a date, but this will have to do.

"Mom! We have to go now!"

"Alright! Get in the car!"

+++
"Bye Mom! I'll tell you when I need you to pick me up."

"Alright sweetie. I'm so proud of the way you have handled the situation."

"Uh... Thanks?" Not really sure how I need to respond to that. If she only knew...

I hop out of the car, ready to see my boyfriend. This word sounds so foreign to my mind... The guy I have liked ever since I met him, is now my boyfriend!

We both agreed to meet up in Starbucks, which is not far from the entrance.

"Hey Bryn!" Hudson's warm smile greets me as I walk in.

"Hey! Thanks for coming."

"You know I will always come wherever you need me, right?"

"I know," I grin thankfully, reaching out to squeeze his hand.

"So what happened last night? Is everything ok?"

"I think everything will be perfect. Ryder last night, seemed like a jerk at first," I think it would be best to not mention the 'shirtless jerk' part, "but, I think that we can trust him. He is completely against this too."

Hudson interrupts, "So, you are just going to tell your parents?"

"No, that's the thing. Until I am eighteen, a legal adult, we are going to have to act like a happy couple."

His face pales at this, "I don't think I like this plan. We can come up with something better-"

"Hudson, I told him about us, I think we can trust-"

"Brynlee, this is the first time you have bee met him! What makes you think we can trust him?" His temper is rising by the minute. I have to calm him down.

"Because, Hudson! He is in this too. He wants us to work! He doesn't want to get married to me, anymore than I want to marry him!"

"Alright, but I can already see that this will be a bumpy road."

"Nobody said it would be an easy road."

*sobs* I feel SOOOO HORRIBLE! I had NO idea it's been a WEEK since I last updated! It hasn't even felt like a week yet!

I was reading through all of my comments that you write me last night! You have absolutely no idea how happy it makes me to see your comments! It warms my heart so, so, much!

What did you think of this chapter???

-Kloe!