Chapter 15

It's that time of the month. That time of the month that makes every girl cringe, cry, and crave.

I'm just so mad at everything right now. My life freaking sucks! I told Mom that I hate my life, so she sent me up to my room to 'think about how good your life is, it could be much worse.'"

Psh... Yeah right. How much worse could it get?!

Groaning, I flop face first into my bed. I begin crying again over Hudson, even though I promised myself I wouldn't shed another tear. But, promises are made to be broken, right?

The reason this hurts so darn much, is- I love Hudson. It wasn't just a normal relationship... Being 'engaged' brought us closer together I feel like.

"Bryn..." I hear Ryder's voice as he enters my room.

"Ryder. I'm really not in the mood. Leave me alone."

"No can do. I need to beat someone in Mario Kart, and the only one here to play with me is you."

"I don't want to." I turn over so I can give my death glare.

"That doesn't work me me babe," He smirks.

"Get. Out. Now." I stand up, to forcefully push him out the door, but instead he picks me up, and throws me on his shoulder.

"Not getting away. Come play!" He begins to walk in the direction of the video game room. Even though I am squirming, it doesn't faze him; he just grips me a little bit tighter.

Once we arrive at the game room, he puts me down in front of the door, "I'm gonna go get some Dr.Peppers. Go ahead and set it up."

"Fine." I grumble as I trudge inside.

I already hear the Mario Kart music playing, but I quickly decide to go on in.

"Ryder, have the Dr.Peppers yet?" I gasp. It's Hudson.

"What are you doing here, Hudson?" My lip quivers, and I'm scared tears may be spilt.

"I'm playing Mario Kart, obviously," He retorts expressionless.

"Well... I'm just gonna go..."

"Babe, I didn't mean it that way," He stutters, pausing Mario Kart so he can look me in the eye.

"First, you lost the right to call me babe when you broke my heart. Second, you didn't mean it that way, when you broke my heart? Or when you were being a jerk? Or-"

"I get it! I messed up! I freaking messed up, and your not making it any easier to apologize!" He stands up, running his fingers through his hair.

"Why should I? I did nothing wrong! You are the one that randomly decided to break up with me."

"I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" He pleads, taking a step towards me.

Should I forgive him? No. But, when you love someone so much, you have to forgive them, "Yes. I forgive you."

"Will you take me back?" He strides towards me, and wipes a tear off of my face, that I didn't know was there.

"Hudson, I can't take you back, this soon. I love you, but I need time to heal." My eyes bulge... Did I just say? No... Surely I didn't tell him that I love him... Did I?

"You-You love me?" His face contorts into a mixture of confusion, excitement, and heartache all at once.

I gulp, "Yes. I have... Ever since sixth grade."

"Bryn, I-"

"I've got to go." I turn around quickly, and sprint to my room.

What have I gotten myself into this time?

Hey yall!!!

I finally got this published! I wanted to yesterday, but I was soooo busy!

Soooo....

***What do you think about****
1.) Ryder carrying her into the game room? I'm sure all you #TeamRyder fans loved that!

2.) Ryder set Hudson and Brynlee up??? What was he thinking???

3.) so... Brynlee told Hudson that she loves him... How sweet!!! (It wasn't very romantic... But I thought it should be that way 😏😏😏)

4.) Hudson apologized and Brynlee forgave him??? Should she have???

Omg!!! It's my Birthday Friday!!!! EEEKKK!!!!!

Update- Hopefully Thursday...

-Kloeeeeee