~26~

It is the first time, I am spending my birthday with the boys. We are currently abroad and the guys are really busy these days. I am a bit disappointed when they tell me that they have agendas for the whole day.

However, I decide to not dwell on it and enjoy my day going out shopping for some new clothes and shoes. When I come back in the late afternoon, I am surprised to find all my men inside my room waiting for me.
"What are you all doing here?" I inquire of them, stupefaction clearly in my voice.
"We wanted to surprise you," Jimin informs me as he runs towards me to hug me.
Jungkook is behind him and takes my shopping bags out of my hands. I silently thank him before returning to hug Jimin. Tae comes into view as he pushes the shorter man out of my embrace only to take his place. Though, he is not as clingy as Jimin as he holds me only shortly. When he lets me out of his arms, he seizes my hand to direct me to the bed, where most of the guys are seated.
As I take my place in the center between them, they get up one by one to bring me presents. Jungkook and Jimin were arguing about who can give me the first gift. In the meantime, Jin just hands me his with a smile. I laugh when I see the two younger ones making disappointed faces.
I open the wrapping paper to come face-to-face with a dark red apron. Along the side is written in golden letters "Baby Girl". I thank Jin for the thoughtful present and peck his lips.
Namjoon is next to take my hand and guide me to sit on his lap. The package is smaller but the gift wrap alone is very beautiful with black and gold stripes. I open it carefully to not damage the paper.
"Thank you, Namjoon. This is so pretty."
I open the golden lock on the black leather notebook. On the first page is a quote.

For my Sweetie,
I Love You More
Than Yesterday
But Less than Tomorrow

"It's a diary as well as a photo album. So for every day you can document what happened during your day and complement it with pictures."
I grab his face to place kiss it all over it.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you."
I really love the fact that the guys thought about me when they bought these gifts.
"Hey, hey, hey. Others want to spoil you too." Hoseok is lifting me off of Namjoon's lap to sit me in the chair he was in moments ago. He takes a seat on the armrest as he bends down to get a box.
"I hope you like it Beautiful?"
The box he hands me is colorful and big. I open the cover to find the most beautiful sneakers ever.
"I love it Hobi. Come here."
I haul him closer by his neck to share a passionate kiss. When we break apart, he explains that he has designed them himself. The once white sneakers were now pink and purple with 'Beautiful' written on the side. I inspect them closer and almost start to cry when I discover all of my boyfriends' names on the shoes.
Jimin snatches my attention away from the shoes when he tosses a big present my way. Inside the wrapping paper, I can feel something soft. I hurry to open the paper since Jimin looks like he will pass out if he does not get a reaction soon. I stand up to unwrap the fluffiest pastel yellow bathrobe out. I hug it tightly against my body only then I see the print on the back. Bangtan's Princess is embroidered in big characters on it. I instantly put it on and make turns before I jog the short distance to lunge myself in Jimin's arms. I peck his lips and thank him. Jungkook is standing next to him. I take the smaller box out of his hand as he is not making any effort to pass it to me. I shuffle out of Jimin's arms to lean my back against the maknae's broad frame. His hands come around and help me open the box. He is close to my ear when he whispers.
"Happy Birthday my queen."
He has never used that nickname before but I am too distracted by his small kisses on my sweet spot to reply to his words.
"Kookie, let her finish to look at her gifts." Tae complains and brings back my focus on the box in my hands. Jungkook is still holding it when I unfold the cover. Inside is a brand new controller specially designed for me.
"Now we can play side by side." He comments when I take the item in my hands. I let my finger glide over the cute letters spelling QUEEN. I turn in his arms to bring his lips close to mine. He doesn't hold back to push his tongue instantly in my mouth, leaving me breathless after only a short time.
Taehyung comes behind me and pulls me away, as Jungkook is chasing after my fleeing lips. He sits me on Jin's lap and instructs him to keep me there. Then he rushes outside to come back a few minutes later with a rack. I look at him in disbelief. He gives Jin a nod and the latter lets me get up to walk towards the rack full of clothes. There are at least two complete outfits on display.
"Is this all for me?" I ask him as my hands travel over each piece.
I climb out of the bathrobe and hand it back to Jimin pecking his lips as a thank you. The last piece on the left makes my heart race. It is a stunning black leather jacket with a lot of metal accessories and on its back is a piece of fabric in red color with 'Jagiya' written in graffiti-style on it. I immediately slip in it and jump into Taehyung's arms, my legs fasten around his waist. In a heated way, I claim his soft lips, only letting him go when I hear the others complain that they want to have more kisses too.
I am so happy with all my presents and thank them over and over again.
"It is getting late and we have another interview later tonight, so we must leave you now," Namjoon informs me when he stands up, coming towards me to claim his goodbye kiss.