~57~

After yet another appointment with the gynecologist, Hoseok and Jimin inform me that they need to leave for the company immediately after.
"That's okay. I can manage to get home by myself." I tell them on our way down the hallway towards the elevator.
"Are you kidding me?" Jimin jumps before me to stop me in my tracks. "You are having our baby. You will not go home by yourself!"
"I agree with Jiminie, Beautiful. One of the other guys will pick you up." Hoseok adds as he kisses my cheek.
"You really do not need to! I did this a lot when you were away."
"Stop arguing, Princess. We want to know that you are safe all the time." Jimin pulls me in his arms as he kisses the side of my head.
"Okay, okay! I will not start a fight with you."

After I say my lovers goodbye in the underground garage, I ride back up to exit the side entrance of the building. As I step outside, a luxury car pulls up before me and honks.

The window of the passenger side slides down, and a smiley Jin looks over at me

I let my eyes take in his car as I walk down the stairs towards him.
"Wow! Nice ride," I tell him as I lean through the open window.
"Hop in, Baby Girl."
I look over at him as an idea pops up in my head.
"Jinie? Can I drive?" I murmur sexily, adding a tiny pout.
"What?" His head shoots towards me, glancing at me with a stunned expression.
"Can I drive your nice car?"
"So, I did hear right. Can you even drive Baby Girl?"
"Hey!" I act offended bring in my hands to my hips. "Before coming to Korea, I drove every day, and I let you know that I love cars."
"What kind of cars?" He challenges me.
"Fast cars! Like this Lamborghini, Aventador S. Going from 0-100 km/h in under 3 seconds plus it can go at a maximum speed of 350 km/h."
"Oh, Baby Girl. You really know cars." Jin gets out of the driver's seat and comes around the car. He pulls his mask down and gives me a quick kiss before he hands me the keys.

I smile brightly as I jump up and down in excitement, running to the driver's side.
As I sit in, Jin gets in as well, leaning over to buckle the seatbelt as I take a deep breath letting the nice fragrance of the car interior engulf me.
"You look really sexy like this, Baby Girl," Jin says as I move closer to kiss him quickly on the lips.
The engine roars when I turn the ignition, and it enlights a fire of excitement in me.
"Just go slow with..." Jin can not finish as we rush forward after I have checked the traffic. I am happy that there are not too many cars so we can drive smoothly.
"Jinie, I need you for direction, though."
"Okay, Baby Girl. For now, we just go straight." He lets me know as his hand comes to rest on top of my thigh.
I just enjoy driving this luxurious car as my eyes stay fixed on the road. Jin chuckles next to me, so I take a quick glimpse to the side to see him with his phone in his hands directed at me.
"Smile, Baby Girl. Your men are watching you."
"You did not?" I tell him as I hear Yoongi's voice commenting: "Fuck this is so hot!"
"I agree, Yoongi. And Taehyungie? Stop pouting."
"But I am jealous. You never let me drive that car." The singer whines when Hoseok cues in.
"No one has ever been allowed to drive it."
"Is that true?" I question my boyfriend as he cuts the line with the others.
"Yes!" He replies nonchalantly. "I do not trust them with my precious car."
"But you trust me?"
"Turn right a the next intersection."