~52~

As the seven men hurry upstairs, I take a step back and halt them with an extended hand.
"Stop!" I declare as they are approaching me.
"First, I want to tell you something." The men all stand still, their eyes glued to my lips.
"I want to thank you for this incredible day that I enjoyed to the fullest with all of you."
They all smile brightly as Jin replies.
"It was our pleasure, Baby Girl."
"Also, this day made me realize that I am the happiest when all of you are around me. So, if the offer still stands, I would love to come back to live with you." I let them know, my voice still hesitant.
"For real?" Jungkook exclaims ecstatically.
I just nod looking at their faces, lightening up with happiness and love.
"Best day ever!" Taehyung lets out as he moves closer.
"Okay now, where we're we? Oh yes, I needed my men to show me a good time." I see their expression getting darker with lust, making my eyes go big. Giggling, I flee to the biggest bedroom as I hear them follow me.

Jungkook is the one that catches me, pulling me back against his strong body as his lips come close to my ear.
"No way to escape us tonight, my Queen." His whispering sends goosebumps all over my body.
Namjoon steps before me, cupping my face to peck my lips as the maknae's strong arms hold me tight.
"How about we follow up on that little teasing you did to us today?" Joon warns me as he takes my hand. "Just tell us to stop if it gets too much, Sweetie. We want this to be perfect for all of us."
I nod as his sweet words, leaning closer to capture my lips once again. He turns as makes his way to sit in a chair in the corner of the room.
My eyes wander to the six men that are scattered around the room, their hungry stare fixed on me.
I shriek when Jungkook lifts me in his arms to bring me to the bed.
Before he puts me down, he turns me in his arms and kisses me passionately. I am hot and out of breath, by the time my body touches the mattress.
With his big hands, he is fast to get me out of my clothes. His eyes trail over my exposed body as his fingertips move very slowly over it as well. I start to moan when his mouth moves over my breast to have his first taste.
"Mmm, I can never get enough of how sweet you smell, my Queen?" I cannot deny how this little confession makes my heart race.
Gradually, his lips move down over my body and I am eager to feel his tongue on my clit. Yet I want to savor every second and that entails that I want to give them pleasure as well.
"JK!" He looks up and I can see the insecurity in his eyes that he did something wrong which breaks my heart because I know just how perfect he is. "Can you get undressed too?"
Relief washes over his face as he comes up to kiss me again before I help him out of his clothes. My hands touch his muscular chest and my mouth is watering, seeing how much the youngest is a man now.
This time his movement is more purposed and I know that he wants it as bad as I do, as I feel how eager he is to spread my legs and bury his head between them. The moment his tongue comes in contact with my clit, I feel the heat spreading all over my body. When my moaning gets louder, he just stops. I look down, uncertain as to why he stopped.
"So, how does it feel to be teased?" He tells me with a smirk.
"When did I tease you?" I reply innocently.
"You don't remember the popsicle?"
"Come here let me show you how my tongue has twirled around it." I take his hand into mine to reassure him that it is okay. "Climb over me, JK!"
I love that Jungkook is not a shy boy anymore as he immediately follows my instructions. The moment his length is in front of my mouth I cannot hold back but to get a taste.
Same as for the popsicle, the tip of my tongue moves gradually around his member. He hisses at the first contact before he relaxes into my touch. When he lowers his head between my legs, I let go of his length.
"Just follow my moves," I whisper to him before I get back to please him.
As my tongue moves around his tip, he does the same with his tongue on my clit. I close my eyes, the sensation he is giving, is driving me crazy.
When I engulf his hard cock, he puts his mouth over my clit and sucks hard, the same way I do. I can feel my climax already building with every stroke of his tongue. As I take him deeper, he moves his tongue to my entrance to fuck me with it.
I can feel Jungkook nearing his peak as well, so, when he tries to pull out of my mouth, my hands get a grip on his firm buttocks to hold him in place. He moans as he comes down my throat, the vibration of it making me reach my climax as well. Both our bodies quiver as we give the other all we have.
Jungkook falls down next to me, crawling up until he can kiss me gently yet deeply.