~32~

"Good morning, Jinie."
As I make my way into the kitchen, I am stunned that my boyfriend is not there. I take out my phone to see if I have got any messages this morning that would tell me that he had to leave but there is none. I stroll through the dorm looking for any of my other boyfriends.
I knock at every single bedroom door but all rooms are vacant.
Pondering where everyone is, I walk back to the dining area where a note catches my eyes.

Good morning Sweetie
Sorry we all had to leave early
We will meet you at the company
Love you

And with another handwriting is added:

Look in the fridge, Baby Girl
Don't forget to eat
❤️

I am curious why they all left early as until now there was always at least one of my boyfriends who stayed behind to go with me to the company. Another look at my phone brings me back to reality, I must hurry if I do not want to be late for work. I jog towards the fridge to find a plate full of my favorite morning food and a glass of juice waiting for me. Taking the dish with me to the living room, because I don't like to take my meal alone in the dining area, I turn on the TV on Netflix to finish the episode of my kdrama that I fell asleep on yesterday.

After cleaning my plate, I hurry to the bathroom to brush my teeth and after one last check in the mirror, I head out to catch the bus. On my way to the headquarters, I listen to my favorite 80's music a small smile on my lips as I remember my talk about some of the songs with Yoongi a few months back. My gaze goes out the window as we pass a square Taehyung had taken me to one night to show me how beautiful it looked with all the lights on. My heart feels full of love as I think back on all the precious memories I have made over the last months.
As soon as I reach the BigHit building I am engulfed in work, not even having time to go and visit my boyfriends. During lunch, I check my phone to see a message from Hoseok.

 During lunch, I check my phone to see a message from Hoseok

After grabbing a small bite to eat I head back to my desk. A new email with top priority pops up on my screen.
My mind goes blank for a moment when I read over the statement that the PR department wants me to translate into French, German, and Spanish.
So, this is why my boyfriends left early this morning. I try not to dwell too much on the topic as we have already discussed it and I am sure that we will go over it again later tonight.

Luckily this is the last task I need to complete before I can finally head home to my men. As I enter, I hear noises coming from the living room. What catches my attention the most is the voices coming from the TV. Is that my voice and Jin's? I slowly approach the room, stopping at the corner to take in the view unfolding before my eyes.
My seven boyfriends are spread out through the room. Namjoon and Jin on one of the couches with Jungkook sitting on the floor his head resting against Jin's leg as the oldest is brushing his hand through his hair. On the other couch, Hoseok's head lies in Yoongi's lap, the older man's arm over his friend's exposed waist.